Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

3 posters

Northern Water Tribe's Homes

Anastasia Rae

Northern Water Tribe's Homes - Page 3 Empty Re: Northern Water Tribe's Homes

Post  Anastasia Rae Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:11 pm

I put my hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, the pain with go away" I said trying to reassure her. I wondered where Aang and the rest were.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:25 pm

I clenched my teeth as the pain slowly subsided into a numbing sensation. I slowly got up again and walked with Ana saying You saved my life back during the battle with Azula. I don't know how I'll ever repay you. In all reality, I couldn't believe that I was alive right now. My hair going down to my elbows didn't even bother me. I was just glad that I was alive.
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:44 pm

"You don't need to repay me. I was doing it for a friend" I said. I didn't know what else to say, so I waited for her response.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:53 pm

I smile and said Alright but if your life is ever in danger next time I'll be the one to svae it. I was sure about that.
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:26 pm

I smiled. "Thanks" I said gratefully.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:09 pm

The sharp pain came back again only this time worse. It crippled me so much that I couldn't even sit on my knees I laid down feeling the pain coursing through my body screaming. It hurt so much. I wanted it to stop.
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:30 pm

I knelt by her. "Katara! Aang! Everyone come here!" I shouted. I used a bit of my healing water mist to help.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:47 pm

Katara, Sokka, and Aang came running Katara took some spirit water and placed it on my back where my wound from the lightning was. I could feel the healing causing the pain to go away and then when the pain was completely gone I got up and said Thanks Ana, thanks Katara. That was really painful. Do you guys think I should lay down?
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:16 pm

I looked at Aang. "Probably. Just not on the ground" I said with a slight smile.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:21 pm

I laughed and then said to Ana Now that was funny. Can you please lead me to the bed? My feet are still burned from the battle. I hoped they would take me to my room.
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:31 pm

I helped Toph up and lead her to her room. I hope her feet weren't too badly burned from the battle. "We're here" I said to her.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:00 pm

I felt around for the bed and then lid down on it resting my burnt feet on it. It felt so good to be off of them. I said Thank you, Ana. You've really been a great friend to me. With that I tried to get some rest.
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:04 pm

"No problem" I said, then leving to let her get some rest. I knew she was going to need it.

OOC: Hey do you want to roleplay on CHB?
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:06 pm

(OOC: Sure and when we pick up since we're not really in the water tribe anymore we'll just continue it the fire nation's palace ok?)
    Anastasia Rae

Post  Anastasia Rae Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:01 pm

OOC: Alright

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:31 am