Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

3 posters

The Shipwreck

Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

The Shipwreck Empty The Shipwreck

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:21 pm

The Shipwreck 250px-Iceship
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

The Shipwreck Empty Re: The Shipwreck

Post  Ty-Lee Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:22 pm

I was just taking a stroll along the ice when I spotted a shadow in the distance. I stared at it for a moment, then I waved my hands and broke the ice around me, but not the platform I was standing on. I smiled then forced the water to push my ice Platform along the water, bending the currents with my hands to keep the water at a steady pace.

I hopped off the ice and onto thick snow. Obviously, there was no ground beneath me except some ice and water. I prodded along the frost, and found that shadow. "Hm" I mumbled, looking up at it. It was a Shipwreck, not a figure of my Imagination. I looked around, then started cracking the ice. It was very hard. I couldn't fully crack it, but I managed to wedge off some Ice chunks. It'll have to take a whole lot of Water Benders to crack this massive baby!
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:45 pm

I, Aurora, was walking out by the village exploring a little when I saw someone tampering with the old fire nation ship. I charged over there as fast as I could using the snow to propel me forward and when I reached the girl I said Hey what are you doing? Stop that. You're destroying our villages monument. Don't you realize what that is?
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:48 pm

"Monument? Since when?" I ask her, cocking my head. "I can build it up if you want me to. It'll take just some water and cold wind..." I mutter, getting a string of water from the crushed ice behind me.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:50 pm

I look at her and say Well, not really a monument but it's an important part of our past. When I was little the fire nation ships came and raided the village and this ship was one that our tribe stopped in ice. It's been here ever since. No one is supposed to go near it. I'm surprised you don't know that.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:09 pm

I smile at her and I look at her blankly. "To be Honest with You, I didn't listen to a word you said."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

I look at the girl all serious like and say Now I'm normally a nice person but I can get mean so I suggest you listen to me very carefully. You're not to go near that ship. Do you understand me? This is only for your safety. There are booby traps on the ship and who knows what else. Now come with me back to the village and we can forget about this whole thing, okay?
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:12 am

"Fine, but I won't forget about it. How was I supposed to know what it is when I just came here?"
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:14 am

I looked at her and said I'm sorry I'm just a little overprotective of the village I guess. My name's Aurora and you are? I walk back to the village while saying this. I hoped she would follow.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:28 pm

I smiled and rode an Ice Block to keep up with her. Korral. I reply, bending down low so I can make marks in the frost that gathered upon the Ice.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:31 pm

I look at her and say That's a rather nice name and it fits for a waterbender. I decided to get up on an ice block so that I could move faster as well. Then I say So are you new here? I was surprised that you didn't know the history of that fire nation ship.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:11 am

Thanks. I smile and sit down on my ice Chunk, looking up at Aurora. Actually, I travel the water nations. Every now and then I visit the Swamp and help the people out. I come from the Northern Water Tribe.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:18 am

I looked at her and said That would explain why you don't know about the ship then. In that case, I'm sorry for getting angry with you. This village just means a lot to me. Anyways, what's it like in the northern water tribe? It must be a lot different than here, right?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:36 pm

As i step off of my ship the captains calls out. Shen be sure to be back at the ship by night fall. If you will not make it send out a flare to let us know that you're ok otherwise we will go to find you. I look back with a smile at the captain who also happened to be a very close friend of my parents. Got it! I'll probably be exploring for a while so be sure to look out for that flare! I began to run around the ice and saw a huge ship. It was a relic from as early as the beginning of the war. I punch it with fire covering my hand. I hear an alarm sound and hope no one is around to hear it. Why me?!
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:42 pm

I charge through toward the ship saying Head back to the village. I'll meet you there soon. I charged toward the ship and said [color=blue]Leave this place at once! What do you think you're doing?! This place is one of the most important places in the village. I raise ice where the boy had punched with fire and the alarm stopped. I then stood there looking at the boy cross-armed waiting for him to explain himself.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:55 pm

I look at the woman. I'm so sorry i had no idea. Just seeing this warship made me so angry. I turn and get ready to walk back to my ship. I'm sorry for wasting your time you must have something better to do than listen to my life story.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:59 pm

I go up to him and say No, I'm sorry. Why don't you come with me to the village. Then you can explain to me what you hate so much about that ship. I hate the ship too but it's part of our history. I walk back to where I had left Korral.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:10 pm

I walk besid her and say By the way, I'm Shen. He smiled and continued to walk. I think it'll be easier for me to tell my story when we make it to our destination.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:12 pm

I smile at Shen and look at him with my cutest face saying Nice to meet you, I'm Aurora. I rathen liked his voice and felt I could get used to it.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 pm

I continue to walk and say Well, since it doesn't look like we'll get there to fast you won't mind if i begin to tell my story. Will you? I look at her feeling like i can trust her.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:02 pm

I smile at him saying Sure, I'd love to hear it. You seemed really angry at the ship. You know the war is over now right? Fire Lord Zuko is in charge and he says we're headed for a time of peace.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:28 pm

I looked at her and say Well my life since i was able to bend has been all about training to go to war. I was turned into a very skilled fighter and then i was trained to use my bending. I tried to tell my father that i didn't believe in he war, but if i didn't do a he said he thratened to send me away as a traitor. My mother tried to help, but she was almost the same with just an ounce more of compassion. A tear began to fall down from my eye. Then, when the avatar and Firelord Zuko ended the war i wa thrilled. My parents, however, had other feeling. They took their lives and left me with all of our posessions. I was alone and until a close friend of the family came and helped me lock up the house and he helped me set sail to travel the world. I begin to fully cry as i finish the story while we walk.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:48 am

I look at him feeling sadness for him. I then take his hand saying There, there, you're with me now. You're not alone now. I'll stay with you if you want. I'd love to travel the world with you. I then thought about my village. I then smile saying My village will do fine without me.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:32 am

You don't have any problem with the fact that i'm a firebender. I look surprised as i turn to her. Most people have a big problem with that. He looked in the direction of his ship. Umm can you give me a minute. I have to shoot a flare to show that i'm ok or i'll get in trouble. I didn't want to be grounded for forgetting to shoot a flare again.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:34 am

I smiled and said Nope, it's fine and of course I don't care that you're a firebender. I don't judge people by what element they are. I judge them by who they are as a person.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 pm