Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

+2
Azula
Toph Bei Fong
6 posters

Ember Island

Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Ember Island - Page 2 Empty Re: Ember Island

Post  Aang Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:42 pm

I approach the island almost completely exhausted. I begin to glide lower and lower until eventually i hit the sand. Awwww man am i tired.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:13 pm

I wake up after a good rest and go looking for Azula. I hope they she doesn't notice my real reason for being her. I begin to glide as my search begins.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:41 pm

After searching for days i give up and decide to quit. I can't believe i couldnt find her. I lay down on the beach and try to relax. I'll never find her at this rate. I close my eye and drift off into a dreamless sleep.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:06 pm

I, under the cover of the shadows spotted Aang sleeping and had known he was looking for her for quite some time now. I had written a letter saying

Aang,
    I'm sorry but I'm not going to let you find me. You wouldn't understand why. It was fun while our adventures together had lasted but I betrayed you when you and your friends trusted me with your lives. I can't be allowed that chance again so I'm not even going to show my face to you again. Once again I am sorry but I hope for you to know that it's better this way.
    Azula

I quietly set the letter near Aang and disappeared into the shadows. He would see the letter when he woke up but he would never see me again. At least I hoped not. I didn't want to cause any more harm to him.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:39 pm

"There it is up ahead!" Suki called from Appa's saddle. "Back to Ember Island."
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:08 pm

I awake to fing a letter and pick it up. After reading it i look around. Where could she have gone? I put my hand on the ground and close my eyes. I hope this works. I think back to the first time i used this technique in the swamp. I can't believe i didn't think of this sooner. I begin to focus on finding Azula and nothing else. After a few minutes I open my eyes and say There you are Azula. I follow the trail i'd seen while using the technique i'd first used in the swamp until i find Azula.

Sokka smiles and brings Appa down for a landing. Now all we have to do is find Aang. As Appa lands he lays down and yawns. Sokka gives him a treat and says There you go Appa. You dserve it.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Suki petted Appa while asking, "Now how do you suggest we find Aang?"
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:34 pm

I figured toph would be able to do it. Sokka says pointing at Toph. He sit down waiting for everyone else to hop off Appa. Well any other questions?

I find Azula and say We need to talk.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:57 pm

I looked at Aang and said You shouldn't have come here. I'm not worth it. You should just leave right now. I'm pathetic attacking the only ones in my life who truly accepted me. I mean sure my father accepted me and the other people in the fire nation accepted me a long time ago but they just did it out of fear and when I finally had people I could consider true friends, what did I do? I betrayed them. I don't deserve to be in your presence right now. Tears fell down my eyes and onto the ground.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:46 pm

I wake up with a jolt and jump off of Appa. I sit down and yawn. What do you think we should do, Sokka? I don't really care, as long as I don't see Azula. I swear by my life, if I see that girl... I grow angrier and angrier as I pat Appa's stomach.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:19 pm

I smile and walk up to Azula. You're truly sorry and i can see that. I try to help her wipe her tears as i continue to speak. That's why i had to come give you back your bending. I sit down and look up at her. Right now do you want to hurt me at all? I smile already knowing the answer. You're a great person Azula, but when you feel that you must do something your mind sets on that objective. I close my eyes and say the last thing i want to say. It's not your fault.

Sokka looks at Toph waiting for her to work her magic. Anytime now Toph. Oh and Katara my plan if to use Toph to find Aang.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:14 pm

I feel the ground trying to search for Aang and then I sense something. I point in the direction that I sensed him in and say He's that way but I don't think you are going to like what he's doing. I start runnng in the direction that I sensed him not wanting him to give Azula her bending back.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:19 pm

I looked at Aang and ask him How can you say that after what I did to you and your friends? Even I feel as if I'm a terrible person. I don't deserve my bending back. I'm too dangerous as I said in my note that I left you. I mean, I don't want to hurt you but I don't know whether your friends would believe that and they would try to attack me even if you were to tell them I was okay now because of what I did to them. I nearly killed them and you want to give me my bending back? I'm sorry but I just don't understand. How can you possibly trust me with my bending after all that I've done?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:53 pm

I stand and look her in the eye. Do you trust me Azula? I turn and look in the opposite direction. If you don't then i'll let you leave and you don't have to see me or anyone else ever again. I turn back to her and continue. If you do then you'll let me give you your bending back and come with me. I know you feel horrible for what you did, but your judgement was clouded since your mother was in danger. Believe me you're not a terrible person you were just in shock and scared for your mother's life. I stop talking and wait for her answer.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:15 pm

I look at Aang and say Thank you, Aang. I do trust you and if you really want me to I'll come with you but your other friends won't be happy about it at all. Though I am telling the honest truth now. One of these days I will make it up to you for my actions.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:21 pm

I begin to run behind Toph, but I stop after a few steps. What if he accepted her and gave her back her bending? What if it's all a set up and she hurt Aang? I try to push the thoughts out of my head unsuccessfully. I begin to walk slowly and then pick up my pace to reach Aang before anything bad could happen.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:56 pm

As Azula says this i give her back her bending. I know that you'll make everything up to me and everyone. I also know that whether they trust you now or not i do and i won't let anyone hurt you. I smile as i finish talking. I hope everything works out. I think still smiling.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:19 pm

I run to where Aang and Azula are just as Aang gives back her powers and yell while throwing my fists to the ground No!! I charge forward using the earth to propel me and push Azula into a tree covering her body except for her head in rock. I couldn't believe Aang would do this after all that Azula had done to us.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:22 pm

I struggle as I'm nailed against a tree and submerged in earth by none other than Toph. I tell her Toph please listen to me. I know I've messed up and I'm sorry but I promise I will make it up to you and theothers if it takes every day of my life just to do it. Please forgive me. I knew Toph was justified in her anger but I really hoped that she could find it in her heart to forgive me this one last time.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:02 am

I step infront of Toph and try to calm her down. Hold on Toph. Give her one more chance. I point at Zuko and try to think up reasons for her to trust Azula. It's not like Zuko's never done anything bad and had to make anything up. I try to think of some reasons still standing infront of her. Like the time he burned you thinking you were an enemy. Or the time he attacked me to make me get serious about the battle between me and his father. And sorry to bring this up Zuko, but lets not forget what happened in Ba Sing Se. Azula may have been part of it, but so was he. We gave him a chance and i think we should give her one more chanc. I'm not asking you to trust her right away, but at least trust me. She'll be my responsibility and i keep a close eye on her. I try to smile as best as i can.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:24 am

I face Aang and say Fine, but if she makes one false move or I even get the feeling that she might be planning to revert back to her old ways I say we take her back to the insane asylum and lock her up permanantly so that she can't escape. Zuko walks onto the scene and stares at his sister for a second. He feels anger that she escaped his imprisonment but then figures that if Aang is willing to take the fall if she messes up again then he will just go along with it. After all as of right now it was all he had left of his family. (He doesn't know about his mother being on the island.) He walks over to Azula and says You're lucky that Aang trusts you or you would be burnt to a crisp for even showing your face in fire nation territory understand me? He then walks off saying I really need to go be alone for a bit. See ya in a little while guys. Toph then lowers Azula from the encasing that she had put her in.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:27 am

I watched as my brother walked away back towards the shore. I then dusted myself off saying Well, that was absolutely pleasant. Anyways thank you for giving me another chance. I won't let you down this time, I swear. I just hope that over a long period of time we can put all of this behind us and get back to the way things were when we were able to hang out with each other and have a good time. I looked at Aang
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:05 am

As I finally reach everyone, I see Azula, Zuko, Aang, and Toph talking to Azula. I immediately lash out in anger as I march up to Aang. How could you? Do you know what she's done to us? To you? She swore that she would not do anything to betray my trust, and here you are, welcoming her with open arms! I turn to face Toph and lower my voice to a whisper. Why, Toph? I don't understand
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:51 pm

I face Katara and say I know Katara. I don't understand either but maybe Aang knows what he's doing. We just have to put our faith in him for now. I didn't understand what Aang saw in her but I knew that with him being the avatar that he would make the wise decision no matter what it was.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:20 pm

I try to calm Katara down as i think of a way to explain to her. I know you're mad, but i had to do this. SHe made a mistake, but the life of her mother was at stake and she didn't know what else to do. Even she'd thought of asking for help how do we know her mother would hae survived a battle between us and the man who had her held captive. I get ready to say something else, but Sokka stops me and says Listen Aang. I know i'm usually not the first to accept your plans or judgement or actions or anything else you do... I get a little impatient and cut him off saying Can you please get to the point before Katara, Toph and Suki all start to scold me? He continues to speak saying The point is this time i trust your judgement and i think you're right.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:29 pm