Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

5 posters

Crystal Catacombs

Suki
    Suki

Crystal Catacombs - Page 4 Empty Re: Crystal Catacombs

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Suki smiled when they said they were going to go pick up Sokka. "I haven't seen him in so long! It's going to be great."
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:09 pm

I looked at Toph. "You know if you weren't my friend and teacher i wouldn't agree to this." I smiled. "So i guess whoever wins shares the money and keeps the belt." I thought to myself as i waited r a response. That sounds pretty fair.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:36 pm

"What's the Earth Ruble 6?" Suki asked. She had grown up on Kiyoshi island her whole life and had never heard of it.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:42 pm

I laugh as I look over at Toph and smirk. I think that you could beat him, Toph. Aang may know all the elements, but you are still the best Earth bender that I know. I look over at Aang and shrug my shoulders. Sorry, Aang. It's true. I continue healing her with the water, and I notice that her tension is easing up. Does that feel any better, Toph?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:49 pm

I looked at Katara. "I won't argue." I wonder what Katara thinks about Azula being here, i mean she's been prety quiet for a while. "Ummm... Toph you should explain Earth Rumble 6 you know way more about it." I looked ahead. Appa yawned and began to go down. " What's the matter Appa didn't you decide to rest when i told you and Momo to leave before. Guys i think Appa needs to take a rest."
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Suki looked over the edge of the bison. They were gaining speed rapidly, heading for the ground. "Aang? Wake him up!" she said quickly.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 pm

I smile at Appa. You tired, Appa boy? I come over to Aang and sit next to him. Where should we land, Aang? I then look over at Azula and glare for a moment without realizing. I take my eyes off of her and take a deep breath. Get ahold of yourself, Katara. Trust Aang's decision. He is the Avatar. He should know what he is doing.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:03 pm

I jump over to Appa's face. "Wake up boy at least until we're on the ground." I shook his head as best as i could. I saw his big eye open and we slowed down. "Good boy i'll have to find you something to eat as soon as we land." I jumped back to the top of his head and sat next to Katara. Momo got back on my stomach and layed down. "Sorry i had to move so fast buddy." I pointed to an area full of trees with a plain area in the middle with enough room to land. "Land there buddy."
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Suki laughed as Aang tried to wake up Appa. She was so happy to be back with her friends again.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:09 pm

I looked at Katara and said What? My brother had a change of heart perhaps it's possible that I did too, don't you think? I couldn't believe that it was so easy and fun hanging out with the Avatar and his friends without trying to kill him. I hadn't thought a single thought about causing chaos and destruction since we took off from the Crystal Catacombs.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Suki smiled at Azula when she saw that she was trying to be friendly. Then she realized that she just smiled at Azula. Weird.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:15 pm

After a few minutes Appa landed and Momo flew into a tree. "Well anyone want to come find some food to feed Appa." As i said that i petted Appa and he licked me from my toes to my face. All i could do was laugh as i fell. "You guys no what would make this even better. If we picked up Zuko after Sokka."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:17 pm

I sighed and said Yes it is possible Azula but you have to consider that some of us won't be ready to accept you before you prove yourself worthy of our trust. Katara didn't even trust Zuko until he helped her find out who killed took her mother away from her. We'll find something that you can do to gain our trust in due time don't you worry. Anyways, the Earth Rumble 6 is a tournament where earthbenders all over the city of Gaoling compete to become the best earthbender in the city. I joined it back before I met Aang and his friends under the alias the Blind Bandit. My parents were too overprotective of me back then but now things are going great between us so they should have no problem with it. I had a consecutive win for 39 battles until Twinkle Toes, here, AKA Aang beat me using airbending. At first I was mad at him but then we grew to be great friends and so now we're going to go back there and fight other earthbenders and in the final round which I'm pretty sure will be me versus him. We'll battle using everything we've got without him going into his Avatar state obviously. Talking about the Earth Rumble 6 brought back a lot of good memories. Then when we landed I hopped off of Appa getting my bearings again and I said Sure, Aang. I'll help.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm

I looked at Aang and said Sure, I'll help. That is, if you'd like me too. Of course if you are worried about me trying to do something I'll just stay here and watch Appa but I assure you I've changed. I hoped Aang would let me go with him. Perhaps this would let us get on each other's good sides a bit more.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Suki nodded at Toph once she explained Earth Rumble 6 to her. She hopped off as well to go help find food. "Do you want to come with me?" she asked Azula. "We could all split up and cover more ground."
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm

"Ummm... on second thought maybe me and Azula should go get food alone." I looked at everyone hoping they would trust me. "I know you might not allow it, i think it'll be a good thing sort of like therapy or closure." Please let them say ok.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:31 pm

I nodded saying Alright, Aang. I may not like it but I trust your decision. I'll go with Suki then. I walked over to Suki.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Suki shrugged. "Okay, you are the Avatar. You should make the big decisions." Suki smiled as Toph walked over.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:35 pm

I walked over to Aang smiling saying Thanks, I really wanted to talk to you alone while we looked for food.. I then looked back and said Don't worry, I won't harm Aang. I promise.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:36 pm

I looked over at Azula and Katara. "What do you two have to say about this."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:39 pm

(OOC: Katara isn't online so let's just continue, I already made topics in the Earth Kingdom for us to post at.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:58 pm