Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

2 posters

Suki and Toph Searching for Food

Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Suki and Toph Searching for Food  Empty Suki and Toph Searching for Food

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:37 pm

(This is where Suki and Toph will post while searching for food for Appa)
    Suki
    Suki

Suki and Toph Searching for Food  Empty Re: Suki and Toph Searching for Food

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Suki walked with Toph into the dense woods and began to search for food. She saw a large melon on the ground and took her sword out to chop it off it's stem.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Toph walked around sensing everywhere for food. She noticed a berry bush and picked some. She then said to Suki Do you think it's wise leaving Azula and Aang alone together? I mean I know I said we should try to give her a second chance but I'm a little bit worried about what might happen while we're not looking. She's very capable of injuring him.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Suki nodded. "I was thinking the same thing. I'm worried. Can you sense them?" she asked.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:52 pm

I tried to sense what was happening by them and then I said Right now they're just talking. It seems pretty peaceful. Not like the Azula we fought during the war. Do you think it's possible that she really has changed? I wondered. That would make things a whole lot better. I wondered what Zuko would say though. First he would be angry that she broke out of the psych ward. Then he would be confused as to why we let her join up with us. I then asked Suki What do you think Zuko will say when he finds out?
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:54 pm

Suki shook her head. "I don't know. He might be angry at first, but might, maybe, over a long, long, long period of time, be happy for her that shes changed and be happy that his sister has followed his example."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:58 pm

I shrugged and walked over to a melon plant and earth bended a sharp wall out of the ground severing the melon from the plant and then picked up the melon saying Yeah, this is a bit weird though. She is the last person next to the old Fire Lord, Ozai, that I would think to have a change of heart even Zuko having a change of heart at first was more believable than her.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Suki laughed. "You could say that again."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:03 pm

I said Well, I don't want to. Just kidding. I was the best of the group not counting Sokka at making up jokes.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:05 pm

"Hey!" she said jokingly.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:09 pm

I smiled and then found a tree filled with apples. I punched it and all the apples fell out of the tree. I gathered them all up in an earth basket that I made on the spot and then brought them over to Suki saying You think that's enough?
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Suki added her melon and a few other fruits she had found and said, "Yeah, I would say so."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Alright let's head back to Appa then. I wonder what aang and Azula are talking about. I wondered how things were going with them so far everything had stayed pretty peaceful between them.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:16 pm

OCC: where should we go?
    BIC:Suki follow Toph back to Appa.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:17 pm

(OOC: Hold on I'll make a topic)
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:21 pm

OCC: kk

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:58 am