Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

3 posters

Conversing in the Forest

Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Conversing in the Forest Empty Conversing in the Forest

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:04 pm

(OOC: This is where Katara and Azula will talk.)
    Azula
    Azula

Conversing in the Forest Empty Re: Conversing in the Forest

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:05 pm

I walked into the forest hoping Katara was following me. I started the conversation saying It's obvious you don't completely trust me yet. I only hope that there's something that I can do to prove myself to you that I've changed. Do you think there's a way? I hoped she would tell me how.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:11 pm

I look at her for a second, completely shocked. I completely let down my guard Can she read minds, or did I just not mask my mistrust in her well enough. Azula, I begin, still walking forward. I'm sorry that I came off that way. I truly am. I am working on it. I promise that. It's just that- I stop short and just take a deep breath, lost for words.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:13 pm

I look at her and say Just what? I know I've almost killed both you and aang before but the fact that I haven't done anything against anyone in the group has to mean something to you, right? I was trying to reason with her.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:21 pm

I listen to Azula with as much respect as possible. -it's just that... I don't know what to think of you yet. I know that you're doing your best, and I respect that, Azula. I just want what is best for my friends. I want to count you as a friend, but I think that I would be more skeptical if I accepted you right away. I take a deep breath and look over at her. What I mean to say is that I need to know that no matter what, Aang and Suki and Toph will be safe. That's all I really care about. My friends. Whatever happens to me, if I get killed or whatever else may happen, I don't care. And I think that I need to know for sure that they will be safe before I count you as one of them. I want to know that saving you would be worth my life. That I could rest in peace knowing that I died for someone I love.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:24 pm

I nodded having afeeling of understanding and then asked So it’s not that you have a grudge against me? I just needed to hear her say that she didn’t and then I would be fine.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:28 pm

I smile at her. No, Azula. I care about you. I hope that you know that. You have proved that to me today. By talking to me, you have earned my trust. Thank you. I do count you as a friend. I hope that you will accept my friendship, as well. I feel my neck and my mother's necklace, letting her know that I was giving my word to protect Azula.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:36 pm

I looked at Katara shocked. Tears of joy came down my eyes and I ran over to her hugging her. I said Thank you, so much Katara. I promise, I won't dishonor our friendship. You mean so much to me. I felt so warm inside. I had never had any true friends before other than the friends that were only friends with me because they feared me.It was nice to have some friends that were your friends because you earned their friendship.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:39 pm

I hug her back, for real this time. I trust you, Azula. I think for a moment and then realize something. We now have a group of someone from every Nation! Think about it! I was glad that I could now trust Azula. I knew that she would never let me down.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:44 pm

I released Katara and said You had that before I joined you. You had my brother. Speaking of which, I wonder what he'll say when he sees me. I hope he doesn't get angry and try to attack me. If he does do you give me permission to defend myself until he comes to his senses? I hoped she would be okay with that.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:45 pm

I laugh. Of course, Azula. We will back you up, as well. Whatever you need, we're here for you.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:49 pm

I smiled saying Thanks, we should probably be getting back now, don’t you think? I started heading back to where we had left the others.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:52 pm

I follow Azula and we head to the arena. I put my hand onher shoulder, now a friend.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content