Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

4 posters

Returning From Gathering Food

Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Returning From Gathering Food Empty Returning From Gathering Food

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:20 pm

I returned back to Appa after Suki and I gathered some food and waited for Aang and Azula to get back. I took one of the apples that I had gotten since there was so many and took a bite into it saying So, Suki how are the other Kiyoshi warriors doing?
    Suki
    Suki

Returning From Gathering Food Empty Re: Returning From Gathering Food

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:26 pm

"Great!" she responded happily. "We've had a lot of new recruits too! There all really coming along."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:29 pm

I smiled saying That's good to hear and Ty Lee hasn't caused any trouble, I assume?

Last edited by Toph on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:29 pm

OCC: i gtg but ill be on tomorrw =)
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:29 pm

(OOC: kk)
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:29 pm

"Nope! Just as cheerful as ever."
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:20 pm

I smiled at Aang and said You know something, aang? You're actually really smart. Thank you for telling me that. I'll have to work on it myself and believe me I will prove myself to be worthy of your trust. I walked back to Appa and saw Toph and Suki were already back. I smiled and said Alright, so while Appa's eating let's chow down ourselves. I'm starving. I looked at Aang and asked him Do you mind if I take something to eat? There's a lot of food here.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 pm

"Azula from now on you and i will share many things. If it's mine you don't have to ask." I walked towards Appa and set down everything i gathered. "Of course that only applies to certain things, i mean Personal belongings are off limits.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:42 pm

I smiled and said Of course and thank you. I bowed to the Avatar humbling myself and then took an apple and bit into it. It tasted good and it was a lot better than the food they gave us in the asylum.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:48 pm

"Azula later on i'll give you a test to see what Appa's opinion on all this is. Even though you rode him without a problem I'll put you in front of appa and if he licks you he likes you if not he still needs time to get used to it." I smiled at her and hoped she would be ok with it. Then Momo flew out of the woods and landed on Azula's head. "Well Momo likes you."
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:50 pm

I reached up and took Momo off of my head placing him on my shoulder and scratching his head. I then said Sure that's no problem with me. I just want things to get better.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:52 pm

I looked towards Azula and said Well, if Momo likes you then that's a start though I think some of us are going to be a lot more difficult to get the same result with. I wanted to let Azula know exactly how I felt about this without hurting her feelings
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:54 pm

"I think it'll be easier then you think Azula." I smiled and looked at Toph. "Are you ok you're being pretty quiet there Toph."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:08 pm

I looked towards Aang feeling a bit lightheaded and said Yeah, I'm just fine but I was just tired. With everything I've been through today I'm feeling a bit... I fell down on the ground unconscious. Everything went black in my mind and I wasn't seeing through the ground anymore.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:12 pm

I walked over to Toph and picked her up bringing her over to a tree. I set up a bunch of wood for a fire and then placed a bunch of rocks around it and then since it was getting late I said to aang I think we should stay here for the night, don't you agree? We can continue on to Gaoling in the morning once everyone especially Toph has had some rest. As of right now, I don't think it's a very good idea for her to be competing in the Earth Rumble 6 in the condition she's in right now. I hope she gets better by the time of the tournament. I then lit the fire using my firebending and set up a sleeping bag that I had with me. I then said Who's up for scary stories?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:17 pm

"Oh man that fight must've taken more out of her than i thought." I walked to Azula. "Maybe you're right, but first can you stand in front of Appa?" I said with a smile.
    (OOC: Sorry that was an accident.)

Last edited by Aang on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:19 pm

I smiled saying Sure. I stood up and walked over to Appa so that I was in front of him. I hoped it wasn't a slobbery lick. I didn't really want flying bison saliva all over me.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm

Appa sniffed her for a minute. Then, he licked her with his tongue full of saliva from the bottom to the top. I laughed "Sorry, but there's no such thing as a dry bison lick." I walked over to her and blew the tried to bend the saliva off of her.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:33 pm

The saliva came flying of of me and landed on the ground. Then I turned to Aang and held out my hand saying Thanks.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:41 pm

I gave Azula a hug. "You should get used to these once everyone begins to accept you you'll be getting a lot of them." I let go of her and made two chairs out of earth by the fire. "Now why don't you tell me a ghost story because i stink at them."
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:58 pm

I sat down in one of the chairs smirking. I was going to scare the pants off of Aang. I began saying Now, I'm going to tell you a story that was passed down from Sozin to Ozai to me. It's about the fire nation city during the 1600s and it freaked me out when I heard it. It begins on a dark and stormy night. Everyone was fast asleep in their bed's. Now there was this freaky tradesman who always sold his goods at night. But it wasn't just any old time during the night. He was only there from midnight till two in the morning. Why he was there nobody had any idea. Some villagers that lived around his shop started disappearing after a while and everybody was wondering what was happening to the people. Thenafter a few days my grandfather was in a meeting with his subjects about what they could do to prevent more people from disappearing. He told them "Ever since that tradesman has appeared in my city we have had nothing but trouble. I say we burn down his shop and banish him from the city" So one night at midnight my grandfather walked down with his guards to the shop of the tradesmen but nobody was there. He then noticed that the door was left wide open He walked inside and turned on the lights. When he turned on the lights he couldn't believe what he saw. There were bones of the villagers scattered throughout the room and on the wall in what looked like blood was written the words "I shall never leave this place" And ever since if you listen real closely in the town you can still hear the screams of the villagers as he rips them open to take back the food he sold them. I sit back against the tree waiting to see what Aang's expression was like.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:16 am

I was already behind my chair as she said the last line. "You couldn't have started off with an easier story." I sat back down on my chair. "You know towards the end of the war i didn't think you could change, but now im glad we're friends."
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:20 am

I smiled saying Thanks, to tell you the truth neither did I. Also if you think that's scary you should've heard it when my father told it to me and he's the kind of person that can strike fear into someone without even trying. I laughed having a really good time.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:31 am

"Yeah, I think both Zuko and I got a first hand look of the little talent of his." Aang looked Azula in the eye. "Your a good person Azula, and with a father like that i don't blame you for being so confused."
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:37 am

I smile at Aang and say Thanks, I think you're the only non-creature other than Toph that sees it that way though. However, I've turned a new leaf and as Uncle would say, a new day marks a new beginning so forget about the past and make way for a bright new future. I am finally beginning to understand what uncle had meant all those times I thought he was just being stupid. He was actually right the entire time and I was the one being stupid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:22 pm