Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

2 posters

Getting Supplies

Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Getting Supplies Empty Getting Supplies

Post  Aang Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:37 pm

Katara said: I nod and reply Yes, I do. How could I forget my friend's own coronation?

Well do you remember how you and i went off to be alone? I took a deep breath and waited for her response.
    Katara
    Katara

Getting Supplies Empty Re: Getting Supplies

Post  Katara Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:40 pm

I blush and nod, letting go of his hand. Yes, I do.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:00 pm

My face begins to get red. Well ever since the group got back together and i saw you i started to think about that. With every word my face got a little redder. I just wanted to know if you still felt the same way i do? After i said that i closed my eyes and became silent as i waited for her to answer.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:03 pm

I pause for a moment, shocked. Aang, you're the Avatar. I'm just a simple Water Tribe girl. That's all I am. You are destined for greatness. I'm destined for washing Sokka's clothes. I look into his eyes with a tear.

(Horrible timing, but I have to go for now. Sorry!)
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:11 pm

(OOC: we can just continue another time.)

I look back into her eyes. You're way more than that Katara. You helped free the world. You saved a lot of lives including mine. I lean in hoping she lets me kiss her.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 pm

I sigh and realize that he was leaning in. To kiss me. But, why... I stop thinking and lean in a few inches and let our lips meet.

Last edited by Katara on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:57 pm

I pull away slowly. I'm sorry Katara if you don't feel the same way i don't want you to think that you have to. I continue to walk. I love her, but i can't force her to love me back.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:08 pm

I sigh and begin to slowly walk a little behind him. Aang, I begin, trying to carefully watch every word I say trying not to hurt his feelings at all. You know that I love you. I wouldn't have gone all across the world to help you learn bending if I didn't. But I'm... I think for a moment, trying to find the right word. Confused. I think I need to get my priorities straight, first. I'm sorry, Aang. I really am, but you deserve better.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:28 pm

I continue to walk. I know that there's a lot going through your mind and i'm willing to wait. I stop and turn with a smile. You're the only girl i want and the only one that i care about as more than a friend. I turned back and started walking again.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:37 pm

I smile the smallest bit as I begin to quicken my pace to keep up with him. Really? I begin to tear up. But Aang, I- I take a short pause as I give myself a moment to think. I love you too, but... The tears begin to flow ever harder, and I run into his arms and cry into his shoulder.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:45 pm

I hold her as she cries. Don't cry Katara. I don't know what else to say so i hold her and try to comfort her. Don't worry no matter what i'll be fine. I love so much that just as long as i know you're ok i'll be happy. I try to hold myself back from crying. Just please don't cry anymore. I hate to see you cry. Everything will turn out the way it's suppose to.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:59 pm

I hug him even tighter, but I try to stop the tears. It's just that... I stop and I let go of him, clearing the tears off of my face. I love you, Aang. I really do. I wish that were enough. But... I stop again, turning away, embarrassed. Zuko. I say quietly, almost whispering. I hoped that he would understand what I meant.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:45 pm

I'm shocked, but try to keep my voice low. Are you saying that you think you love Zuko? I'm not good at figuring certain things out so i hope i'm wrong when i say that. Is that what you're trying to say Katara? Even if it is i'll still wait for you no matter what.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:52 pm

I put my hand on his face and stroke it gently. Oh Aang, I' m so sorry. I say, answering his question. You deserve better. I repeat myself. You should find someone who you don't have to wait for. I'm not sure what I want yet, and I don't want to ruin our friendships for this. I keep walking forward and I begin to see a town.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:00 pm

I continue to walk next to her. I'd rather wait then be with someone I don't love. I pause for a moment and think about my next sentence. You said twice that i deserve better, but to me there's no one better than you. I thought about how Zuko would feel. I knew that he was with Mai, but what if he loved Katara too. All i could do was hope.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:17 pm

I smile slightly as he says this. Thank you, Aang. I am glad that you told me how you really feel. I try not to show it, but I was ripping in half at this fact. Aang loves me. I tried to comprehend this. All this time I've been nervous to tell him how I feel and NOW he tells me? I begin to walk as we reach a town. I clear my throat. We should really get started on our mission. I smirk at him.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:25 pm

I do the best i can to smile and say Yeah. Lets get everything we need. I walk to the first shop i see and look for anything we might need. Here's a couple of blankets. There really soft and warm too.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:35 pm

I walk over to him and feel the blankets. I reach down and grab some money. How much are they? We do not want to waste all of our money too fast.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:45 pm

I check the price of the blankets. Well there's a lot of money and these blankets are pretty cheap. So if we get one blanket per person we should have plenty of money left to get food , water and anything else. I try to take a little bit of the money. I think this is enough.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:50 pm

I look around for a salesperson, but I don't find one. So where should we put the money? I try to look for a place to put the money as well.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:08 pm

I look for somewhere as well. I don't know. I see a shadow in the back room. Hello! We want to buy these blankets! Soon a skinny man walks out and says Well i think you two should be smart enough to have done the math for the pric of these blanket. I look him in the eye. Well i figure this should be enough. I give him the money and take the blankets. Thank you very much young man i hope the blanket keep you warm.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:20 pm

I smile and I walk around, looking for some kind of food. I smell all mixed scents in the air: fried dumplings, fresh fruits, and all kinds of herbs. So what are you in the mood for, Aang? Looks like there are plenty of vendors. I look all around and hear shop keepers shouting out advertisements.

(I have to go again. Tomorrow?)
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:30 pm

(Yeah.)

I look around a little bit. We should get something for everyone to eat since they all pretty much eat the sam stuff. Then if there's any money left i'll get something. I think of what Sokka and everyone might want. Do you have any idea what everyone else might want, because if i know Sokka he'll probably want something with meat. Suki will probably share with Sokka and... I stop talking to let Katara get a chance to say something.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:21 pm

I laugh loudly, just for a few seconds. You know Sokka too well. I look around and see what he would like to eat. I walk over to a fat and hairy vendor selling various meats. Umm, excuse me? The man turned around and grumbled What do you want, kid? I turn to Aang for encouragement against the man easily three or four times my size. C- could we please get some... I trail off and turn back to Aang. What kind of meat should we get him?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:58 pm

I smile to encourage her and point to a piece of sabretooth moose lion meat. Well i think he'll like the moose lion meat. I did see him hunting one on the day i first started learning to earthbend. I smile as i remember that day. He got stuck in a hole and named a baby sabretooth moose lion. It was an ironic day for him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:30 pm