Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

4 posters

Journey to Kyoshi Island

Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Journey to Kyoshi Island - Page 3 Empty Re: Journey to Kyoshi Island

Post  Aang Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:35 pm

I smile and look over at Toph. You know sometimes it's surprising when you're the one who calms everyone down. I walk over to Katara. It's not your fault. It's mine. I'm a little out of it and you have every right to be mad. I should have asked before i used it. I walk over to my tent and call Appa to lay down next to it. I think i'm just going to lie down for now.

Sokka walk over to the fire and sat down next to it. He looked over at Aang's tent and says What's with him? He lays down on the floor and looks over at Suki and smiles.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:46 pm

I let out a weak smile as I sit down and take another bite of my leechi nut. toph is awesome. Didn't you know that already? I smile at both Suki and Toph as I look over at my brother. I get up and sit next to him on the other side of Suki. Aww. Look at you lovebirds. You're so cute together! I pinch his cheeks to embarrass him.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Sokka's face begins to turn red as he pushes Katara's hand away. Hey! Knock it off! He smirks devilishly and whistles for Momo. Get her Momo!

Momo fly out from a tree and tries to land on Katara's head. He keeps trying to mess with her hair. Sokka laughs a little and says I trained him to do that. I'm surprised he remembered. I sneak out into the woods while nobody is paying attention to me.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:09 pm

I don't even get angry at Sokka. I just look up at Momo and laugh. So that's what he wa doing while he should have been collecting firewood... I pat Momo and try to fix some fly-away strands of hair. Man, I wish Aang was out here to see this. I didn't even waterbend Sokka! He's be so proud. I look back at Aang's tent and then turn to ask Sokka something. I look around to see where Sokka is. How weird. You have any clue where he is, Suki?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:58 pm

Sokka runs out of the woods being chased by a platypus-bear. Heeeeeeeelp! I think i made it angry! He was scared as he ran past my(just to end any confusion, when i say my or i from now on i mean Aang. I use he, him or Sokka's name when i rp as him.) tent.

Half of my tent is crushed as the bear goes on a rampage.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:57 pm

I use my earthbending to sink the platypus bear into the ground so that it couldn't do any more damage. I then say to Sokka What did you do this time, Sokka?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:18 am

Sokka smiled slighty and said Well i was by a river and i saw the bear. He hoped nobody would get too mad about it. I was sitting on the opposite side of the river when a little animal walked over to me and bit my arm. So i pushed it away and it yelled. He began to move away before anyone who got mad at him could hurt him. That when i noticed that it was a baby platypus bear and the mother bear began to chase me. Sokka walked over to my tent and notice that i wasn't inside of it. Umm guys where's Aang?
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 am

I try to sense him but it doesn't work. I tell Sokka I'm not sure but you should probably go up to the mother and apologize at least. It was only protecting its baby after all.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Sokka walks over to the mother and apologizes. He pets it and says I think it's time to get it out of the ground. He walks over to Appa for extra protection and finds a note. Sokka begins to look it over as he wits for Toph to release the bear. Hey i found a note next to Appa. It's from Aang.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:15 pm

I raise the platypus bear up out of the ground and walk over to Sokka saying What does it say? I wondered where Aang could have gotten himself to.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Suki walked over with Sokka in curiosity. "I hope he's okay."
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:44 pm

Sokka looked at the note and began to read it aloud.
    Dear everyone,
    I've decided to go out and think about a few things. I know you may think i'm crazy for doing this, but i've also decided to go to Ember Island and talk to Azula. I really think that there's good in her and that she deserves one last chance. However, if i'm wrong i don't want any getting hurt. So please take Appa and head to Kyoshi Island. I'll meet you there.

Sokka gasped as he re-read it over and over in his head. He went to do what!? Is he insane!? Why would he do that!?
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:39 am

I stomped on the ground nearly sinking Sokka completely into it. He only had his head out of the ground. I yelled No! How could he still trust her after she did what she did to us. It's absolutely unbelievable. I'm going to have such a stern talking with him when he gets back this is not okay. I am not going to die because of what he thinks about Azula because I can tell you now. It's wrong. She has no good in her! I then realized I was probably hurting Sokka and I stomp on the ground again raising him out of it. I then told him Sorry, Sokka. I just can't believe Aang would still trust her after all she's put us through.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Sokka shook off the dirt. I know Toph she's done a lot of horrible things. He sighed as he looked into the sky and asked So what are we gonna do?
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:26 pm

I thought for a minute and said How is he going to get to Ember Island without Appa? This seemed to be quite a problem unless he could just fly over using his glider but I highly doubted he could glide all the way to Ember Island from here.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Sokka thought about it for a minute. Well he can water bend a wave to get him there, glide earth run, or use the avatar state. Sokka smiled since he loved having the answer to questions.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:08 pm

I shook my head saying That would take too much energy. Ember Island is on the opposite side of the world and I wouldn't even try to make it to the opposite side of the Earth Kingdom without a mode of transportation other than myself. It would be too dangerous.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:33 pm

Sokka through his hands in the air and began to speak sarcastically. Right, because our group has always done things the easy way. He smirked and walked over to the fire.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:10 pm

I listened intently to Aang's note, too stunned to even say a word. I try to calm down as everyone is talking about it. I suddenly jump up and waterbend the water out of the lake and let it lash across at the note, ripping it in half. I sit down and take a deep breath as I yell angrily. How could he?!? He can't trust Azula! He made a mistake in trusting her in the first place. We all did. But we were fine with leaving her there to figure things out for herself. Of course Aang goes off and tries to make things all better. He's the stupid Avatar! But I just don't get it! I take another deep breath and I try to calm down. We made the mistake of trusting her, and she blows us up. Imagine what would happen to him if he was alone. Even without her bending... I trail off and completely flop over as I take a large bite of the meat.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:40 pm

Sokka looked at Katara. So what are we gonna do? He didn't think anyone would actually listen to Aang when he told us not to follow.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:44 pm

I sigh as I try to figure out what was going on. Ahh! I scream. I know we should go help him, but... I look down at my feet. But what if he really does trust Azula? What if he gives her back her bending before we get there? We can''t let her hurt us all again. I begin to pack up my things. All I know for sure is that we need to get out of here. As I am packing, I come across my brush that Aang had used on Appa. A tear falls down my face as I hold onto it tightly.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Sokka stands up straight and says Well i'm going to follow him whether he likes it or not. He looks around at everyone. So if anyone wants to come say so now. Besides maybe he has alterior motives.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:55 pm

I look up and but my sack over my back. Well I guess I have to go too. Aang just might listen to reason if I'm there. I smirk at my brother. Sorry, Sokka. I can't let you go alone.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Sokka smirked back at Katara and pretended like he didn't want her to come. Hey, if you want to come then you can. Anyone else want to come?
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:31 pm

I smile and say You can count me in, Sokka. Zuko looked at Sokka and said I'm coming too. I'm not gonna sit here while Aang is confronting my sister. That wouldn't be right.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:45 am