Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

3 posters

The Shipwreck

Aang
    Aang
    Admin

The Shipwreck - Page 5 Empty Re: The Shipwreck

Post  Aang Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:28 pm

I smile and begin to yell to my men. Ok everyone Begin to melt the ice in front of and around the ship! He looks back. Do not, and i repeat! Do not! Let any fire move towards the back of the ship! He runs to the very front of the ship, and begins to melt the ice.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:23 am

I then had a brilliant idea. I was thankful that I had been taught how to melt ice as I use my water bending skills to melt the ice back into water. It worked like a charm and I cleared an nice path for the ship to get by. I smiled at Shen and said So, tell me. Did that help at all?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:18 pm

I take a deep breath and let it out accidentally breathing out a little fire. I cover my mouth quickly. Sorry about that i'm a little tired. I smileslightly and begin to walk to my room. Thanks it helped a lot. And thank you Korral.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:43 pm

I smile and nod, grabbing a blue towel that was hanging up on a rack. I dried off my hair and I sighed. I didn't know that was tireing! I sighed and I walked over to my room, messing with strings of water. I curled them, and formed them into shapes. When a large knock pounded on the door, I dropped the water with a wince and I groaned and fell back onto my bed. "Come in."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:52 pm

I smiled at Shen and said Don't mention it. Remember, at one time I was protecting my entire village alone. I think I can get us safely across the ocean just as easily if not even easier. Don't worry guys, I've got you covered as far as the ocean goes. I then headed to my room and set down on the side desk from my pocket a necklace that I had that had a circular pendant on it. It was the symbol of the water tribe and my mother and father had given it to me before they were taken from me in a fire nation raid. It was the only thing I had left from them. I said I hope that you would be proud of me, guys. I'm really trying my hardest and I'm even making some new friends. I just wish you could meet them. I then looked out over the ocean wondering where I would have been without them even in the small part of my life that I had them in. I sigh wishing I had some company.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:22 pm

I lay down on my bed and hear a knock at my door. I get up still a little tired from so much firebending and open it. I'm knocked out and am dragged away.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:35 pm

When he comes in, it was one of the servants, in a Firebending pose. I guess he wasn't over the war yet. "HOLY SEASHELLS!" I scream, holding up a water shield. He shoots several fireballs at me, but I block them with a water whip. I needed time to regenerate, so I was comepletely vulnerable. Without notice, he shot fire at my arm, burning me. "OH COME ON, DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO DO THAT?" I cry in pain.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:57 pm

I awake in a lower level of the ship and see the captain. What is this? You'e suppose to be my gaurdian. The person my parents left to watch me. I looked as him seriously waiting for an answer. He slaps me and begins to speak. You disrespectful brat! Your parents supported the war and gave you everything! He turns away and lowers his head. They killed themselves and left you everything in order for you to keep your wealth and continue their plans to restart the war. I look at him as he turns back to me. I never cared for the war and I never will! I won't help you! Two men enter the room and pick me up. I see you will need some persuading. He cracks his knuckles and begin to beat me as the soldiers hold me. I yell in pain as the soldiers drop me to the floor. I will leave you to rethink your decision. Your friends should be joining you shortly. Oh and if i were you i would make the right decision or they'll be hurt much worse than you. I lay in pain looking at the door unable to move. What should i do? I don't want to help, but i don't want them to hurt Korral and Aurora.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Somebody comes and beats Shen. I scream and get up, in pain. I figured I could heal my burn in some water, but I'll learn from Katara how to heal. I wasn't an expert waterbender yet. I shake my head, and throw a wave at the men. I grab Shen's clothing, and yank him over to the window. "C'mon. I'll get you to land." I soothe him, breaking the window and forming a bubble around our heads so we can breathe. Wildlife swam past us as I lead us to shore.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:43 pm

I look at Korral and say Thanks, but where's Aurora. I look back towards the ship. I hope she can get out ok.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:33 pm

I nod and freeze the ice, making it big enough to stand on. "Stay here." I instruct, diving into the water, swimming into the sinking ship. I look around, and find Aurora safely swimming to the surface. I smile a bit and bolt up to the top of the water like a bullet. "Where could we be...?" I mutter, looking around at the familliar stone pillars. Was this where Ozai and Aang fought? I pondered, looking around. The Fire nation couldn't be too far from here.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:21 pm

I smile but then look at a small escape ship in horror. I shoot a fireball which passes by Korral and Aurora and hits the motor of the ship. They wont be able to do anything for a while. I close my eyes and fall asleep knowing that Korral and Aurora will be fine without me for a while.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:37 am

Shen shoots a fireball at the escape ship. I don't think he knew that it was powered by fire. I shrugged and covered the motor with water, then freezing it.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:56 pm

I looked at the escape ship holding my mother's pendant in my hand. Tears escaped my eyes and I wiped them with my hand. I then said I'll be back. They need to pay for what they did. If I'm not back by sundown don't wait for me. I ran into the ocean and used the waves to carry me to the escape ship. I landed on the ship my eyes with a look of pure hatred on them. I yelled at the men saying You think you are so right. You think you can just take people's family away from them and not have any consequence for it. Well not anymore. You will not get away from this. I used my waterbending to bring water on top of them and all around them. I swam in and tied their hands and feet together with some rope that was on the ship. I then put the water back into the ocean and said to the men When I was young my mother was taken by thugs like you and this pendant is all I have left of her. Now, what do you have to say for yourselves? I glared at them angrily daring one of them to speak.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:28 pm

The second in command of the gaurds begins to speak. Do whatever you want with us. In case you hadn't notice our leader has successully escaped and there are hundreds of us who support him and are ready to fight and try to take control. He began to struggle a little trying to get out of the ropes. You can't win.

I open my eyes and see what Aurora is doing. I try to stand as i see one of the gaurds moving his arm slowly. I notice a small blade in his hand. Korral you have to help Aurora. She can't tell because he's moving so slowly, but there's a gaurd cutting free the other men. I try to stand still in a lot of pain. Please Korral help Aurora.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Shen pleads for me to help Aurora. It somehow made me feel... Different. I nodded and dove into the icy water, jumping out and covering the fire nation warriors in frozen water.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:42 pm

I smile slightly as Korral helps Aurora, but then fel a strong hand on my shoulder. You should have pleaded for her to help you. My eyes widen as I become frozen with fear. I try to let out a yell, but the man covers my mouth. You should have accpted my offer. Now I know that i cannot allow you to make the choice for yourself. Let's hope that your friends don't miss you to much. As he tries to drag me away i take a small breath and breath a small amount of fire into his hand. I begin to move as quickly as possible and jump into the water. Go ahead and fight it all you want. You can't keep this up forever I shoot a small ball of fire at the man's leg hurting him. You little brat. I'd kill you if you weren't so important to my plan. He begins to move slower as i swim to the ship and climb up the side slowly. I look at both Korral and Aurora and say Throw the gaurds overboard and start the ship.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:44 pm

I grabbed the guards and tossed them overboard. I then went to the controls and started up the ship. Once we were going at a steady pace I said Thanks for the help but what happened? There must be something that you're not telling us. Why would your own crew attack you. Is something going wrong in the fire nation? I hoped that we weren't headed into another war but it sure was starting to feel like it had the last time.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:27 pm

I settle down a little and try to catch my breath. Well... What i know so far is that... I fall asleep as i begin to explain. As i sleep i have a dream that i'm with my parents. Son why aren't you helping to restart he war. My father asks as i stand before him and my mother. I begin to answer angrily. I never believed in the war! I hated it and i thought it was wrong! My mother begins to cry a little saying Why would you allow our deaths to be for nothing? You should be trying to kill Fire Lord Zuko and The Avatar. I turn away and begin to leave them. You know it's not their fault you decided to kill yourselves. Now leave me alone I'm not helping start a new war. As i say this my parents disappear. As my dream occurs im mumble everything i say and continue to sleep.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:06 pm

As I grew tired from trying to move through the cold water, I froze a bit of water on the cold sea and sat on top of the ice block, panting. "Somebody throw me a ladder! I can't just walk up cold metal!" I shouted between heavy pants.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:01 pm

I hear Aurora yell and wake up immediately. What!? Oh man what happened? I hold my hand out to help Korral. This ship doesn't have a ladder, sorry. I look at Aurora with a sort of dazed look on my face. How long was i out? I look around and then look back at Aurora. Where are we?
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:43 pm

"Oh, 2 or 3 days." I answer, laughing a bit. "I steered the ship into somewhere along the shores of the Earth Kingdom. Aurora's still figuring out where we're at.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:45 pm

A look around a little more rubbing my head. Wait a minute this is the swamp. I recognize it from the stories i heard about it. I hold my side where a bruise would usually be after being beaten in the same spot. Wow there's no bruise. Usually it'd take close to a weak for a bruise to go away.
    Ty-Lee
    Ty-Lee

Post  Ty-Lee Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:14 pm

I tap my fingers on my arms which were crossed as I look over to my left to see Aurora with some water gloves on her hands. I walk over to the side-table and chill the water a bit, handing the frosted glass to Shen, staring out the window at a koalaotter swam past the underwater window.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:00 pm

I grab the glass and drink the water. Thanks, and sorry i got the two of you into this mess. I lay back down and try to think of a better apology. I know when i ask you to come along on this journey you weren't expecting all of this to happen. Believe me neither was i.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:57 am