Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

5 posters

Crystal Catacombs

Azula
    Azula

Crystal Catacombs - Page 3 Empty Re: Crystal Catacombs

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:25 pm

I leaned up against a crystal and said Just great, the group is all back and happy now. Now, will you give me my bending back so I can get out of here? I feel so useless without it and I am not going to start a teashop like my stupid uncle if that's what you're thinking.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:56 pm

I looked at Azula. "You're kidding right? After everything you've done you expect me to just give you back your bending." I started getting angry thinking about what she's done. " There's no way i'm giving it back to you!"
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:07 pm

I felt so useless. I couldn't do anything. Perhaps there was only one way to get my bending back. I threw in the towel. I closed my eyes saying. Fine you win, I will never again try to attack you, your friends or anyone else ever again. I promise. Just please give me my bending back. I would completely humble myself just to get it back. I didn't want to go through the rest of my life without my bending.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:26 pm

I began to calm down. "How do i know i can trust you?" I blew my bison whistle so that Appa and Momo would would come pick us up.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:29 pm

I tried to sense whether Azula was lying or not and then I told Aang She's actually telling the truth, surprisingly. Though that doesn't mean I'm going to treat you like we're buddies, Azula. I hope you know that. You've done far too much bad in your past for that to happen right off the bat. You have to earn my friendship. Don't you feel the same way Aang? I knew this was only reasonable.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:39 pm

"Wait." Suki said. "Didn't she get past your lying test during the war? When she said she was a purple hippo or something?"
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:42 pm

I smiled saying I knew someone would mention that but after Azula became crazy, no offense, her lies and truths became more readable to me so she is definitely telling the truth here. She is being sincere in what she is saying. I still found it hard to believe but I'd never been wrong before about this.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:45 pm

"Okay, but if she burns us all, it's your fault." Suki said cautiously.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:48 pm

I faced Suki and said Trust me, I don't like it either. She almost killed me and yet I still believe that she is telling the truth and am willing to let her go so if I can do that when I was almost killed, you should too. I truly believed that there could be good in Azula no matter how much evil she had done in the past. She would make up for it or else Aang could just take away her bending again permanently.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:53 pm

"Fine." Suki said half-heartedly. When she had gone back to her village after the war, the forest was still recovering from when Azula had ambushed them. Plus she had captured Suki and thrown her in the boiling rock. Suki didn't plan on going back there any time soon.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:54 pm

"ok i trust you Toph." I gave Azula her bending back just as Appa and Momo were arriving. I finished up and got ready to go. "Hey Appa. Hey Momo." I jumped on and and waited for Suki, Katara and Toph to get on.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Suki put away all of her weapons and hopped onto Appa. "Let's go before anything else can happen." she told Aang.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:58 pm

I looked at Aang and said Thank you, Avatar. Would it be too much to ask you to give me a ride? I understand if you say no. I have caused you a lot of grief ever since we first met in Omashu. I had no thoughts of attacking Aang in my mind at the moment. I just was glad that he had trusted me enough to give me my bending back.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Suki tensed up when she asked that. She knew that Aang would probably say yes, but she hoped he wouldn't.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:01 pm

I raised and earth pillar under me so that I could reach up to Appa and then got on but then I heard Azula's request. I thought about this for a second and then I asked What do you say, Aang? Should we bring Azula here with us? I would be fine with whatever he chose.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:46 pm

I lifted her up with an earth pillar just like Toph's. "Hold on tight ok." I smiled at her. "We don't need you falling off." i looked ahead. "Come on Appa yipyip." As Appa took off i turned to face Azula. "Where do you want us to take you Azula?"
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:51 pm

I hopped onto Appa and held on tight so that I wouldn't fall off. I couldn't believe Aang was actually giving me a second chance after all I had done. I then asked him Why? Why do you give me a second chance? I don't deserve it.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:52 pm

I smirked. At least she knew she didn't deserve the second chance we were giving her. I then said Would you like to tell Azula why we're giving her a second chance or shall I?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:56 pm

Aang looked at her. "I'm doing this for the same reason i didn't kill your father. It's not in my nature to kill or not help someone who needs it." I turned around and at that moment Momo jumped on my head. "Hey buddy." I laid down on Appa's head and Momo jumped off my head and onto my stomach. Do you have anything to add Toph or should did i cover everything."
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:12 pm

I looked at Aang and laughed normal-like for the first time in a long time as Momo jumped on his head. I then said Well, thank you for giving me the chance to redeem myself. I know it won’t be easy but I will try my hardest to gain your trust. By the way, where are we going? I wondered what Aang had in mind for where we would go next.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:17 pm

I wondered the same thing as Azula had asked and said Yeah, Aang, where to next? Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my chest where Azula had zapped me and screamed out. Ow, it really hurts. Please, help me. I really hoped either Aang or Katara could use the spirit water on my injury so that the pain would go away
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:21 pm

As i layed on Appa's head i pushed my head back. "Katara i'm still not good enoughto heal anyone. As for the previous question, our destination might bring back some memories for Toph." I smiled as i sid the rest of my plan. " I thought that it would be a good idea to pick up sokka and head to Gaolling for Earth Rumble 6 or was it 7." I stopped talking to think about whether it was 6 or 7.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:28 pm

As Katara used the spirit water to heal me I felt the pain go down. I then sat back up again and said Sweet. Thanks so much Aang. That would be a lot of fun. I can’t wait to show everyone how good I’ve gotten and as long as you don’t go all avatar state on me I’ll even go up against you for the rematch that they’ve probably been waiting for ok, Aang? I smiled. This was going to be so much fun.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:32 pm

Ilaughed and paused after every few words. "I don't know Toph me against you... Only earth bending... I'll get creamed." I knew there was no way i could beat her in an earth bending competition.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:38 pm

I smiled at him saying Nope, I’ll take you on with you using all four elements. It will be a good challenge for me. So, what do you say? You gonna give it a shot? I sure hoped he wouldn’t chicken out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:26 pm