Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

+2
Azula
Toph Bei Fong
6 posters

Ember Island

Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Ember Island - Page 6 Empty Re: Ember Island

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:32 pm

I feel the softness of Appa's fur as we get ready to depart and my senses start to come back. I start to hear voices and the noises around me. I start to smell the wetness of Appa's fur. I begin to feel the rain pouring over my body. I am still very pale but a little bit of color comes back into my skin. I start to breathe softly an quietly and I know that everything is going to be ok. I just needed more rest. I continue to keep my eyes closed as I try to go to sleep hoping that I would feel better when I woke up. I was so happy that my friends were apparently alright.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:55 pm

I know you did Katara. I say as i put my arm around her. I smile as i look into her eyes. Toph will pull through. She just need some rest. You'll see.

Sokka layed back and closed his eyes. I think i'll take a nap for right now. I know we were just attacked and Toph was hurt, but it's still night time and i'm kind of tired. Plus we can't leave until we meet up with Zuko and Azula.

I turn and look at Sokka. I know we all want to leave, but Sokka's right. I say as i bring Appa down for a landing in a clear area with no one around to disturb us. I create a large Earth tent around everyone. I think we should all stick together though. You know, just in case.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Just then Zuko appeared with Azula by his side he looked at the earth tent and walked over to it with his sister. He knocked on it and said Open up guys. It's me Zuko and I have Azula with me. He waited for Aang to lower the rock tent so that he could enter.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:26 pm

I create an opening for the two of them to enter. So... ummm... How's everything with you two? I ask trying to break the ice.

Sokka threw his arms in the air not being able to help waking up as Zuko knocked on the wall of the tent. Awkward... He says in a high pitched voice try not to be to loud.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Seeing Zuko gave me so much more hope. I defiantly ignore Azula, knowing that I would break her neck if I so much as acknowledged her unwelcome-apparently only to me, now,- presence here. I push past everyone and wrap my hands around his neck. It's great to have you back, Zuko. After Toph heals, I glance over at Toph and quickly look back at Zuko, relieved that something could break the ease of Toph's injuries. It will all be like old times.
    Suki
    Suki

Post  Suki Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Suki peeked out from her tent. "Zuko! It's you!" she said smiling.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Zuko smiled and said Yeah just like old times. Anyways how is Toph? Is she going to be okay? Zuko was worried about his friend after he had heard the enormous battle that had ensued. He had had to talk with his sister though which before he would have thought an impossible task. However now it seemed as if she really felt sorry for all of her actions and whether or not that was enough he had decided that it would be best for her to travel along with them. Not because she would be considered part of the group but because he would be able to keep a better eye on her like that.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:03 pm

I slowly let go of him and walk over to Toph. The waters continue to heal her, and I silently pray that she would be able to relax soon enough and be able to sleep. Sh should be alright and fully healed in a few days, but after a night here, she should be well enough to travel. I smile again up at Zuko, hopeful again for all of us.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Zuko smiled at Katara saying That’s good. I never imagined that there would be a giant robot on my father’s old vacation home. The only thing I can think of is if someone built it because I definitely know for a fact that it has never been here before. Our main goal right now should be to find the person who built the robot and bring him to justice for his actions in injuring Toph. Of course, if that’s alright with you Aang. I may be the fire lord but you’re the Avatar and that takes out my position anyday.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:14 pm

I think abot this for a few. I think that before we do anything we should give Toph tim to rest and heal. I look at her and smile. If i know Toph she won't be happy if we go after the person responsible for the robot without her being at a hunded percent. I turn back to Zuko. So do you agree or should we put it to a vote?
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Zuko looked at Aang and nodded placing his hand on Aang's head and rubbing his scalp gently as a really good friend would do. He brought his hand back in and said I agree. Once Toph is healed up we should head out to capture the man or woman responsible for this and bring him or her to justice. Nobody hurts one of my friend's and gets away with it.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:39 pm

I roll my eyes at the boys and reply quite sternly. We don't need to go looking for a fight. It's not right. We're already weak enough with Toph injured and us off course. We need to get to Kiyoshi Island soon. Knowing that they probably wouldn't listen to me anyway, I stop my wasted efforts and use my new focus to heal Toph twice as powerfully as I thought was possible. I guessed that my concentration to make a point helped me.

(haha a very Katara moment....)

Last edited by Katara on Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:11 pm

My eyes shot open just then as I felt the life surge back into me. I felt the ground around me but I couldn't sense anything right where I was. I said out loud hoping that my friends were near me. What's going on? I can't sense anything and I feel as if I just came back from being dead. The last thing I remember is going all out because I had sensed that you guys were in complete danger from the giant robot thing. I'm sorry I didn't break out sooner. I probably would have been a lot more help than I was. I just hope that nobody else was injured.

Zuko looks at Katara and is about to say something but just then Toph wakes up and starts getting really stressed out. He walks over to her and says Calm down, Toph. Everything's alright, nobody was hurt so don't worry. I was just now saying how I think we should head out after this guy who did this to you, once you heal up of course, and bring him to the justice of the fire nation but I think Katara had a problem with it but I don't see what the problem could be once you are all healed. What do you think Toph?

I thought about this for a second. It was true that in my current state I was not in the condition for fighting right now. I needed to regain my energy but I couldn't really see anything wrong with setting out for that person after I was healed. I sighed and said Katara, although it pains me to disagree with you I think we should head out after this guy once I'm all healed. I'm sorry but try to see it this way. If we do nothing about this person anybody who comes here might be injured like I was. We have no idea the capabilities of this guy and there might be more of those robots out there. If we can find the person then we can put an end to this madness and nobody will have to worry about it ever again. Do you see what I'm saying?
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:58 pm

I listen to Toph intently and put my hand over her cheer caressingly. My mouth lets out a loud sigh as I think of the logic. As much as I don't think it's a good idea, okay, Toph. After you're healed and we're all ready, I emphasize the word "after" and continue. We can go looking for this killer robot person. I sit down next to her and think of a million different reasons why not to and why this was a horrible idea, and so on... At this point, I was willing to submit to whatever Toph wanted to do. With any luck, she'll have some sense knocked into her by morning. Suddenly thinking of morning, I automatically yawn, and my eyelids begin to droop. I try to hide my tiredness for the moment being as I continue healing Toph with the water that would soon need to be replaced.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:53 pm

I smile as i notice Toph getting better. I hear her reasoning onthe subject and think about it. I think i'll stay outside and stand gaurd. I walk out of the huge earth tent and create and earth chair to sit on. Everything seemed to be under control, but i couldn't take any chances. We were always in constant danger no matter how much we tried to avoid it.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:00 pm

I nod to Aang as I let out a loud yawn. I try to help Toph, but I continue to yawn and slowly drift in and out of reality. Not being able to focus, I dizzily get up and mutter, I think I'll go get some air. I'll be back in a minute. I walk outside of the earth-made tent and go sit on the ground next to Aang's chair and lean my head on him as I yawn yet again.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:30 pm

I smile as Katara leans on me. Get some rest Katara you'll feel better in the morning. I like having Katara by my side even if she was going to sleep. I brought my chair down quickly and sat directly beside her and leaned against the wall. I stretch out my arm to put it around her and try to get comfortable. Sleep tight Katara.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:32 pm

I quickly get look up defensively and reply, But I'm not even... My words trail off as I fall asleep on Aang's shoulder, completely exhausted from the events of the day. I know I deserved a nap, but I didn't want to leave Aang for one second, even if it was just for sleep.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:23 pm

I smile as she falls asleep. I guess the avatar does know best when it comes to certain things. I turn my head every few minutes to make sure nobody was around. I give Katara a kiss on the forehead and continue to keep watch. Sweet dreams, Katara.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:47 pm

I wake from my sleep feeling better just a bit groggy. I stand up with a little more effort than usual and walk outside lowering the tent wall. I sense Aang and Katara there and I sit on an earth chair I quietly formed behind me peacefully so as not to wake up Katara. I think about what to say and then say quietly Thanks for the help back when the giant robot was attacking. I couldn't have defeated it without your help.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:34 pm

(Should it be morning?)
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:48 pm

((OOC: I guess so...))
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:29 pm

(okay!)

I yawn and stretch out my arms as the rising sun wakes me up. When I open my eyes, I panic as I try to remember where I am. The events of the horrid night flash in my head. I look up and see my head on Aang's shoulder. I smile and close my eyes again, hoping that he hadn't seen me open them. I feel so safe and secure that I didn't want anything to change. I hear Toph's voice, and I realize that she was probably feeling better. Note to self- see how Toph is feeling.. later...
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:41 pm

I notice Toph wake up and smile. Good now i can take a nap before we have to go. I think to myself has begin to nod off. I had been up all night watching out for any danger or trouble and now i could rest even if it was just for a minute. I fall asleep sleep quickly holding Katara as close as i possibly can trying to never let her go.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Feeling him now grow weaker as sleep takes over him. I smile and fall back asleep...

About an hour later, I wake up to the bright sun in my eyes. I suddenly remember where I was by the weight pressing down lightly on my head. Ever so slowly, I get up, trying to leave Aang as untouched as possible-he deserved a good rest. I look behind me and see Toph sitting there. "Are you okay? I mouth to her, trying to give Aang a chance to catch up on some well-deserved sleep. Toph had to be in some pain, and I wanted nothing more than to take that away from her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 am