Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

+2
Azula
Toph Bei Fong
6 posters

Ember Island

Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Ember Island - Page 7 Empty Re: Ember Island

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Toph looked toward Katara and said Yes, Katara. I'm so grateful that you and Aang were there to save me. I would've died had you not been there. I stood with a little bit of pain in my legs and walked over to Katara and hugged her. She meant so much to me. Her friendship was the most valuable thing in the world to me right now.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:47 pm

I hug her back, but I feel a slight stiffness in my shoulder, but I wouldn't give he any chance to realize that. I whisper back, "You're welcome, Toph. And thank you. I'd never survive without you. You make me so happy." I smile as I get up and lay my hand across Aang's bald head one last time before moving inside of the tent.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:18 am

I open my eyes slowly. "I think it's time we go." I say to myself knowing that no one can hear me. I walk into the tent and look around. "Hey, i think we should leave. If some is after us again, then it wouldn't be right to have a battle around here." I say hoping no one has any arguement. "Besides if they really do want us then they'll follow and we can have the advantage."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Toph nodded and said I agree completely if they follow us, we'll have the upper hand and I will show them not to mess with me. They will rue the day they ever tried to capture Toph Bei Fong. Got it memorized?
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:24 pm

I nod quickly and begin packing up. "Before we leave, though, I want to refill my waterbending water. If we ever get stranded or something, I don't want you drinking dirty water again. I laugh, thinking of the memory so far away.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:03 pm

"Good idea. Why don't you stop picking up and go get some water with Toph." I say looking around making suggestions. "Sokka, Suki. Can you two finish picking up while they go." I add walking over to Appa. "If nobody minds i think i should take a quick look around the area by air."

Sokka shrugs and starts picking up. "Whatever." He says stretching. "I think it's easier this way."
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:00 pm

I nod and look over at Toph. "Sound good to you, Toph?" I begin walking, dumping out my dirty water along the way.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:33 pm

I nodded and said Yeah, let's go get some water. I stand up and walk over to Katara. I wait for her to lead the way so that I don't get lost and captured like last time.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:35 pm

I continue walking until I figure that nobody in camp could hear us both. I told Aang that I love him," I yell out to Toph, a little to loud for the distance we were at. My expression went from blank to ecstatic to embarrassed in a matter of moments.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:43 am

I smiled at Katara completely excited for my dearest friend and say I'm so happy for you, Katara. We definitely need to throw a party for you and Aang and I know exactly the place for such a party. Care for a trip back to your home? I have a feeling that you and Aang should celebrate the party where you two first met don't you think?
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:03 pm

I completely zone out when she mentions home. I smile both inside and out. "Home... home. I- -I haven't been there since I left with him, though! I just... couldn't." I shake my head, thinking of all the people there who I know and love. Gran Gran! I think excitedly.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:23 pm

I looked at her and said That's all the reason why we should go back there and you were looking for a reason to take me to your home and now we finally have an extremely good reason. Let's do it, okay? I'll help plan everything. I smiled happy that my friend had finally found her soul mate.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Sokka continued to pick stuff up and pack it. He looked at Zuko and Azula and then at Suki. "Do you think this is as awkward as i do?" He asked quietly.

I jump on Appa and take off quickly to take a quick look around and scan the area. "I hope that there's nothing bad around here." I say scratching Appa's head at as he let out his usual roar.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:34 pm

I nod quickly, now excited, as we reach to water. The new liquid filled my canteen and felt fresh as I practiced bending it a little bit.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:55 am

I smiled and said We're going to make this the best party you've ever had. Believe me. You and Aang don't deserve anything less than that. I felt the earth that was inside of the water and purified the water making it so that it would be better for healing.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:08 pm

I look down at the water and then up at Toph. I hug her tightly. She was the best girl friend I had. Even though I've been dying to clean up her manners a little- okay, a lot- she has been slowly getting better. I was most most excited that she had a place to belong- with us. A thought slowly creeped into my mind during the sentimental moment, though. I would eventually have to leave her. All of them. I'd have to go back home. To the South Pole. I shake it off, but it lingers in the back of my mind. I focus more so on releasing her and walking a little bit faster.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:47 pm

As i ride through the air on Appa i notice Toph and Katara at the river. "Hey! Toph! Katara!" I yelled as i fly down landing next to them. "Need a ride back to the others. I didn't see anything suspicious, but i saw you two and thought i'd pick you up." I added with my usual smile. "Ummm... Am i ruining a moment. Sorry but it's time to go so i thought i should get you while i was flying around."
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:34 pm

I laugh at Aang and shake my head. "You're fine, Avatar. And we'd love a ride." I look back at Toph a few feet behind me. "I'm tired. And getting soft." My shoulders shrug as I begin the climb up Appa. I smile at just seeing Aang's face. This wasn't good- he's the Avatar. He has responsibilities to the whole world. I'm just a Southern Waterbender. He doesn't need me.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:31 pm

As Katara climbs on i smile at the sight of her. Wow... How did i get so lucky? I ask myself quietly. "So I guess we'll finally be able to go to Kyoshi." I say as i begin to speak normally.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:48 pm

I nod and clear my throat. "The quicker we leave, the better. I have a bad feeling about this area." I look back at Toph. Only last night, she was hurt. "And we're all recovered now. I just hope they've been getting ready back at camp..." I trail off.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:39 pm

I got onto Appa and sat behind Aang and Katara a little confused. I sort of liked the feeling of Katara hugging me. Like liked liked it. Could it be that something within me was changing? I decided to shake it off and said to Aang Alright Twinkle Toes let's get back to camp so we can get out of here.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Ok Appa, it's time to go. Yip Yip! I say making Appa take off with his usual roar. I hope they got ready to, but then again i did leave Sokka in charge. You know how he can sometimes get distracted. I say laughing a bit thinking of the funny things Sokka's done in the past.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:18 pm

My eyes roll automatically with the thought of my brother. Of course he wouldn't be getting ready to leave. He gets distracted easier than anyone or any creature I've ever encountered. "So what route should we take to get to Kiyoshi? And what's our plan of action when we get there, and what'll we do for food? And what about money?" The question flow out of my mouth continuously.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:31 pm

"Well Sokka's the map guy most of the time." I say beginning to answer the questions. "We should have enough food and supplies to get there and then while we're there we can stock up." I add calmly steering Appa towards the camp site. "Oh and about money... Yeah i got nothing." I say as i finish answering the questions.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:49 pm

I blow my hair off of my face and say Well that's just great. How can we get supplies without money? Don't even think about using the fact that you're the Avatar to get the supplies either because that's just not right. At least in my opinion it's not.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:04 pm