Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

2 posters

Azula and Aang search for food

Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Azula and Aang search for food Empty Azula and Aang search for food

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:44 pm

(This is for Aang and Azula to post while they search)
    Azula
    Azula

Azula and Aang search for food Empty Re: Azula and Aang search for food

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:48 pm

I walked into the forest looking for some food that we could give Aang's bison. I found a melon and tore it off of it's fine then said to Aang So, I know you said that you gave me a second chance because you don't kill or injure people very often but I don't think that's the only reason. It doesn't explain why you trust that I could have a change of heart. I wondered why he felt so good with trusting me.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:54 pm

I looked at er and thought for a minute. "Well I don't really no why i was so quick to trust you." I couldn't believe that i trusted her either.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:00 pm

I sighed and said But don't worry, if I were still the way I used to be I would've started attacking you already. Don't you think? I figured that was at least something. The old me would have attacked him on sight.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:19 pm

I looked at her with a serious face. "You don't need to explain yourself Azula. Your not on trial here." All i wanted to do was see if she could be nice enough to prove herself to Katara. "I believe that people can change, but i do have one thing to tell you." I wanted to say this in a way so she would stay my friend but understand at the same time. "Im sorry if this sounds harsh, but if you do happen to hurt any of my friends i will take your bending away and have Zuko send you back to that asylum. I really am sorry if ruined your mood." I picked a large amount of berries as i spoke.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:24 pm

I sighed and said No, no, that only sounds fair speaking of which, I wonder how Zuzu will react once he sees me out of the asylum and with you guys. Do you think he'll be angry and try to attack me? I wondered how I could reconcile things with my brother. I wasn't worried so much about Katara as I was with him. Katara wasn't the Fire Lord she couldn't kill me. Zuko on the other hand could.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:34 pm

"That does sound like a problem considering you've tormented him since you were chilren." I turned around. "I'm so sorry for bringing that up, but it's just so hard for to talk to you without remembering everything that we've gone through."
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:37 pm

I shrugged saying Whatever, you're right, anyways. I was terrible to him. I just hope he can find it in his heart to forgive me and doesn't hate me for the rest of our lives. I really was starting to feel bad for all the things I had done to everyone and they were treating me like family. A tear somehow managed to escape my eyes and I barely ever cried.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:55 pm

As i picked up a large fruit i looked at her. "Listen i think it's time to go back. If you want to everything we talked about can stay between us." I began to walk back.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:02 pm

I wiped my eyes of the tears and then said Yeah that sounds good. But can you see if you can talk to Katara about lightening up on me? I know I'm not on trial or anything but you just saw it yourself. I do have a heart. It was just twisted and warped by wanting to please my father during the war. But now I don't care about pleasing him anymore all I want is some real friends the kind that don't fear me but think of me as a genuine friend. I walked with him heading back to Appa.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:12 pm

I wanted to do it for her, but i wasn't sure. "I understand what you're saying, but i can't talk to Katara to for you." I didn't want to push my avatar wisdom on her, but i had too. "We often have things we must do that we try to avoid, but no matter what in the end unless we do it ourselves it means nothing" I knew the way i said couldn't have made sense, but i hoped she would understand. "You have to apologize to and prove yourself to everyone you've hurt."

(OOC: I think we should start posting in the return from gathering food topic.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:07 am