Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

5 posters

Bei Fong Manor

Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Bei Fong Manor Empty Bei Fong Manor

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:03 am

I walked towards the door and my parents came outside with their arms wide open for me to give them a hug. I gave both of them a hug and said Hey guys, I hope you don't mind if Aang and my friends stay here until the Earth Rumble 6 begins. I'm going to be competing again under the usual name of the Blind Bandit I smiled and my parents said Of course we don't mind, Toph. We're glad you are ok. Thank you for saving her, Aang. You're welcome here from now on anytime. We were just fixing lunch would you like to join us? I smiled and said That sounds great, I'm starving.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Bei Fong Manor Empty Re: Bei Fong Manor

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:16 am

I looked at Toph's parents and smiled. "Do you have any food for a vegetarian?" I didn't want to be a bother, but there was no way i was eating meat.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:19 am

They nodded and said Absolutely, is there anything in particular you would like? We'd be happy to give you anthing you'd like to eat. I faced Aang wondering what he would choose to eat. I knew what I was going to have.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:28 am

i couldn't decide what to eat. "Ummm... well i don't really know. Anything without meat would be fine." I was thought for another minute. "Well if it's not to much to ask can i please have vegetable stew."
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:29 am

I hadn't had a good vegetable stew in a while. I hoped it would taste really good.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:32 am

They nodded saying Sure, it will be ready in about 10 minutes. You kids can go upstairs into Toph's room and hang out if you'd like. I turn and say Thanks mom, thanks dad. I love you guys. I walked up the stairs and turned right into my room. I sat on my bed waiting for the others to come in as well.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:48 am

I walked up to toph's bedroom still holding all of the bags and Azula. as soon as everyone was in toph's room i closed the door with my foot. "Wow Toph they didn't even notice Azula."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:50 am

I nodded and said Well, I guess they trust our decision about trusting her don't you think?
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:53 am

I smiled and said I guess that does make sense. I mean, you are the Avatar, who saved the world. I'm pretty sure your opinion would count for something to other people. I was still a bit shocked though that they didn't say anything about her.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:59 am

I looked at Azula. "Oh your awake, maybe i should put you down now." I smiled and put her along with all the other bags down.
    Azula
    Azula

Post  Azula Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:02 pm

I sat down on the bed and said Yeah, I'm awake but I feel weird. Am I sick or something? I had no idea what this feeling was but I didn't really like it.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:20 pm

I looked at Toph. "You should explain it. Last time i tried to explain something that someone else told me i almost got boiled in hot oil." I laughed "it all turned out good in the end, but only because those Rhino guys came and i had to save the day."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:41 pm

I faced Azula and said Well, first what you need to realize is this isn't a normal illness. However it should pass in a couple of days. The thing is your mind is so used to being evil and filled with hatred that the fact that you're becoming good is too much for it causing it to give you the feeling of being sick. Your two consciousnesses are battling inside of you. A similar thing happened to Zuko when he committed his first act of goodness and freed Appa instead of capturing him. I hoped she would understand.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:27 pm

I looked over at Toph. "You really done some thinking about this haven't you." I walked to the door and opened it. "I'm gonna check if the food is done."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:29 pm

I nodded saying Yeah, I've done some thinking and alright come back up and tell us if it's ready please. I sat down on my bed with Azula hoping she would feel all better soon.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:40 pm

I walked down the stairs and looked into the kitchen. "Hello Mrs. Bei Fong, Mr. Bei Fong is the food ready." I looked into the kitchen waiting for a response.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Mrs. Bei Fong said Just a little while longer Aang. You can call the other's down if you'd like. It will be ready in about two minutes. By the way, why were you carrying that wicked girl when you came into the house? Aren't you afraid she'll hurt you? She was worried about him.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:01 pm

I tried to explain this in a way that she would understand. "Well you see she used to be evil, but then i took away her bending. then she tried to get her bending back and decided to stop being evil and turn good so she would get back her bending. I didn't believe her, but Toph did and she's never wrong. So i gave back her bending and the next day she go a little sick. So being a good friend i carried her here so she could get a good rest." I waited hoping she would understand and then walked over to the staircase. "Hey everyone! The food is ready!"
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Mrs. Bei Fong smiled at Mr. Bei Fond saying He really is a nice kid. She then made enough platefulls of food for everybody that was there and set them on the table.

I walked down the stair case with Azula and sat down with Azula on my right side. I hoped that Aang would sit on my other side. I said Thanks mom. It smells great.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:28 pm

I sat down next to Toph and wondered wat happened to Suki and Katara. i began to scarf down the vegetable soup. "This is without a doubt some of the best Vegetable soup i have ever had."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:31 pm

I elbowed Aang and whispered Be polite. I took a fork from the table and placed my hand on the table sensing where the food was and I placed it inside of the mashed potatoes and took a bite. It tasted so good after not having a homecooked meal in such a long time.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:38 pm

I lifted the plated up softly without making a mess. "I said it was good and i didn't really eat anything yesterday." I laughed a little bit.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:46 pm

I took another bite of my mashed potatoes and then once I had swallowed it I said This is really good. For some reason I was getting a bit tired though. My parents smiled and said I'm glad. Are feeling a bit tired yet? I then got a bit worried and tried to sense if they were really my parents. I then said Oh no, these aren't my parents. They're imposters they put sleeping medicine in the food. The two said [b]Well, aren't you a clever girl. You're right we aren't your parents they're not even here. You're never going to get them unless you win the Earth Rumble 6 now, Toph. If you lose you'll never see your parents again but you're in no condition to fight now and you're friend Aang should be getting the full blast of the effect because he ate down his food so fast. I tried to get up but suddenly all of my energy felt gone and I fell asleep softly, my head on the table.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:53 pm

My emotions began to fill up. "You shouldn't have done that. My eye began to close. Oh no this can't happen, but they did take Toph's parents. There's no way i can control the avatar state. The avatar state began as i began to float into the sky. "Where are they!?"
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:01 pm

The two people cowered in fear as the Avatar rose into the air in the Avatar state. They said They're in an underground passageway on the outskirts of town. Just please don't hurt us? They were truly afraid now.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:02 pm