Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

5 posters

Bei Fong Manor

Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Bei Fong Manor - Page 3 Empty Re: Bei Fong Manor

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:11 am

(OOC: Afraid we're going to have to rp the tournament tomorrow, sorry.)

I walked down the stairs and went to the other bathroom we had taking a shower so that I would be prepared for the big fight that was in front of me. I was anxious for the tournament which would start in like five hours. I couldn't wait. I was going to kick some major butt until it was the battle against Aang and me. I figured that might be a bit of a challenge. I got all clean and then got out of the shower drying myself off. I then got dressed again and went out into the living room to lay down on the couch.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:16 am

(OOC: no problem i'm about to log off in a few anyway.)
    I walked out of the bathroom fully dressed and went downstairs. "Well that was relaxing." I just hope nothing happens to run what might be our only moment of peace before the tournament."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:20 am

I faced Aang and said Me too but I was wondering about the tournament. I'm a bit worried. What if something happens to me during the tournament. Those people said that I needed to win the tournament or else something bad would happen. Can you understand why I might be worried about it? I mean if I win something bad might happen to you and if you win something bad might happen to me. Either way somthingbad's going to happen and I bet they knew this. I tried to think about what it could be that they were planning.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:33 am

I smiled and looked at Toph. "I'm not really all that worried about it." I tried not to sound like i didn't care about what happened, but i couldn't help it. " Your an earthbending master, and i'm the avatar. Plus we have a waterbending master the firelord and a lot more great warriors on our side."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:39 am

I looked toward Aang and said I know, I know, it's just I've become a lot more careful since I was amost killed by... I sensed the room for Azula making sure she wouldn't hear me and then said Azula. I know I shouldn't be worried but after going through that and I'm not even completely recovered yet, I'm not so sure what would happen if something more were to happen to me. I know we're a powerful group but something doesn't feel right. Like how my senses were off while those imposters were here. I should have been able t sense that they weren't my parewnts but for some reason I couldn't and that disturbs me.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:47 am

I put my hand on her shoulder. "I know what you mean i've been scared of death ever since..." i stopped and searched for Azula. "Azula has done a lot to us hasn't she Toph?" I covered my mouth and looked around. "Well you get the point i'm trying to make, dont't you?"
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:51 am

I nodded and said I think so. You're afraid of death too but that doesn't make you not do things just because you're afraid of the consequenses that might happen. You took on Ozai when you knew full well that there was a chance that you might not have made it back alive. Are you trying to say that I should folow your example and be brave about it even when the outcome could possibly be grim?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:55 am

I smiled and thought of a good way to explain my thoughts. "Here's one good way to put it. A Life without risk is a life not worth living." I continued to smile hoping Toph understood.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:58 am

I nodded and said Ok, well you better be prepared for the tournament then Twinkle Toes cause you're going down. I fist pumped in the air and laughed. I figured I should at least have a little bit of fun. After all it had been so long since I had competed inthe tournament.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:12 am

I smiled "hey i give pretty good pep talks when i want to don't i." I was proud of myself and decided to go outide."Why don't we have a pratice match? Meet me outside in an hour."

(OOC: I have to go to sleep, i'll probably be on tomorrow though.)
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:15 am

I nodded saying Sure thing. It'll be good to get some practice in before the tournament. I then hugged Aang. I didn't know why but it ust flt like the right thing to do at that moment. It felt good too. I then pulled back and said You give good hugs I smiled blusshing a little bit.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:06 am

I began to walk into the back. "Let's go have a practice match." I got ready for the match because i knew she wouldn't say no to a chance to beat me up. I started streching. "You coming?"
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:56 am

I nodded and said Yep, let's do this thing I pounded my fist into my hand and walked outside waiting for the match to begin. I made us be surrounded by an Earth trench so that it would be more like the Earth Rumble 6. I then got ready to fight and said Ready... set... go! I started off the fight by waiting for him to make the first move as I always did. I listened for him to make a single step. If he did, he was toast.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:20 am

Toph new how i fought and i knew how she fought. I knew i was going to have to make the first move. "So you want me to fight with all elements?"
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:24 am

I nodded and said Yeah, you're allowed to use all elements just don't go into the Avatar state on me. I waited getting ready for a very intense battle.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:36 am

I smile as i take a deep breath. I blow as hard as i can to try and push her back. "I guess you just want a challenge." I run around the arena as fast as i can to try and make a tornado.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:40 am

I smirk only being pushed back a couple of feet by his attack. When he began running around I concentrated on sensing his footsteps. I then created a low ledge that if he wasn't paying attention he would trip over and then it would be all over for him.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:45 am

I stopped quick hoping she would take the bait. Then, i got ready to counter her attack. "Come on Toph unless your scared to attack."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:53 am

I raised a rock into the air and blasted it off towards Aang's voice. I then jumped into the air and landed down hard creating a bit of an earthquake. I raised some more rocks and threw them at him. I hoped at least a few of them would hit. I then said I learned this move by our encounters with the Dai Li agents. I raised some rock hands into the air and sent them towards Aang hoping that he would get caught.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:12 am

I created a wall of earth to protect me. Then, i made a hole in the ground which led to a slightly small hole in th ground under Toph. "I hope you don't get too hurt." I threw water into the hole and tried to freeze her. Then, i felt a hand grab me.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:16 am

I jumped out of the way of the obvious jet of water that was headed my way and then lowered the hand to the ground pulliung Aang along with it. I held it there and then sent another one at him as well on the other side of him this time. I then raised a huge boulder into the sky and moved it so that it was floating over him and I said Any last words Twinkle Toes?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:03 am

I smirk as water carefully flows around Toph's feet. "I put another hole in the ground when u jumped."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:11 am

I felt the water going around my feet and jumped into the air sending yet another rock hand at Aang. I was not going to be beaten that easily. I waited to see if the rock hand would grab him.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:19 am

I use the first rock hand that i just got off to stop the other. Then' as Toph is in the air i send a current of air at her keeping her up as i run to the other side of the ring.When i get there i send the water after her and try to freeze her feet again.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:23 am

he water connects with my feet and my feet freeze in place. I stayed there being held up by frozen water and I fell over. I couldn't believe it. I had lost and there was nothing I could do to get out of this. I sighed in defeat and said Ok, you win. So how about you let me down now?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:48 am