Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

5 posters

Bei Fong Manor

Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Bei Fong Manor - Page 2 Empty Re: Bei Fong Manor

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:32 pm

A cage ofearth came up around them. "I'll leave you to the authorities." I made the cage fly out of the house. "After this don't ever come around here again."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:35 pm

The two flew out of the house and then it was just him and me. I stayed sleeping peacefully though. I was in a very deep sleep that I wouldn't be able to wake up from until the medicine wore off.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:44 pm

I searched through for where the two imposters had said Toph's parents were. When i finally found there were many guards around. "You will return these two people and never bother them again! It can happen the hard way or the easy way." I impatiently waited for them to make a choice
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:50 pm

The guards said Yes, we understand. They walked over to the cage and unlocked it letting Toph's parents go free. They ran over to Aang and said Thank you for freeing us, Aang. Where is our daughter? They were worried about me.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:33 pm

I dropped to the ground. "Toph is at the house sleeping."I yawned and rubbed my eyes. "They put something in our food." Before i could fall asleep i made a cage around the men who were there. "Lets get out of here before i..." I fell asleep before i could finish the sentence.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:42 pm

My parents picked up Aang and walked back to the manor. My dad picked me up and took me into my room and laid Aang down on the couch. My dad then went into the kitchen and started to clean up with my mom. He asked her Do you think we're doing the right thing giving Toph so much freedom? I mean I know she's happier this way but look what happened today because of us giving her freedom. She could have been killed. My mom then told him Honey, I know you're worried about her safety and believe me, I am too. But we can't tell her that she can't hang out with her friends anymore. That would only make her want to run away again and we just got her back. I don't want to lose her again due to us being too careful. He thought about this for a second and then said I suppose you're right.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:55 pm

I had a vision through my sleep. "Aang i think you and i both know you did something very incredible today." I turned and saw Avatar Roku. "Roku!" I ran to him and gave him a hug. "What did i do?" He looked at me surprised. "Aang you can't tell me you don't know that you were controling the avatar state." "Well i new i know i was controling my body and thoughts, but i wasn't sure if i was dreaming it or not." "Aang you have reached a very important point in your life. You are beginning to control it more and more as time passes by." I was amazed and excited. I couldn't believe that i was getting better at controling the avatar state. "It is time for me to go now, but i will visit you again."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:00 pm

I began to stir but I felt groggy. My fist signs of coming to was a twitch of a finger then another one then my eyes opened which even though I was blind still meant that I was awake. I sat up and sensed Katara in my room saying Urgh, what Happened. I feel so groggy. I remember sitting down in the dining room eating and then everything goes blank from there, as in I can't remember anything.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:13 pm

I turned and fell to the floor. "Ugh my head." I had a really big headache. "I can't believe that dream." I walked up to Toph's parents. "Where is bathroom so i can take a bath."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:15 pm

My mother pointed down the hall saying [color=green][b]It's just down the hall the first right you come to.[/coor] She then thought about how if Aang was waking up that probably meant that I was either awake or going to wake up soon.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:24 pm

I wake up and feel my head pounding. What happened? All I remember was eating some stew and then nothing. I look all around at all of my friends. Does anyone have any clue what I missed? I look over at Aang. Aang? I say as if it were a question.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:40 pm

I faced Katara and said [color=green]I don't remember anything after eating lunch. I think there might have been something in the food. Suddenly memories started flooding back about the meal. I cried out my My parents did this to us! I couldn't believe they would do something like that to me. Tears started to come down my eyes.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:45 pm

I ran up to Toph's room and knocked on the door. "Hey can i get some stuff out of my bag?" I wanted my stuff, but i also wanted to check on everyone.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:46 pm

I look at the floor and try to hide the fact that I wasn't surprised. But why? What dot hey have against us? I think for a moment and sigh. I locked them out of their house I pause for a moment, now embarrassed. And helped their daughter run away, and spoke against them, and stood up for you when they still were really mad at us.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 pm

I sad to Aang You can come in. But wait I want to talk to you ok? What happened yesterday Aang? I can't remember anything past lunch. I hoped that there was still a chance that my parents hadn't been that cruel to me and my friends.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:12 pm

I walked into Toph's room. "I heard some of what you were saying while i was waiting." I looked at Toph. "Don't worry it wasn't your parents." I tried to remember what the imposters said. "I remember them saying something like if you want to see your parents again you had to win Earth Rumble 6. Either that or lose Earth Rumble 6." I remembered the rest, but i didn't think it was the right time to tell them that i was beginning to be able to control the avatar state.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:15 pm

I looked at Aang and said Well, I guess that's a relief so it wasn't my parents but how did they know we had come back for the tournament is what I want to know. If I ever sensed them around here again I would pound them into the ground. Nobody did this to me and got away with it
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:23 pm

I look at Aang in worry, almost saying, What if she doesn't win or lose (whichever the people want) and something happens to Toph? with my glance. Why would they want us asleep? What would they want?
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:30 pm

I face Katara and said I think they wanted me asleep so that I couldn't compete in the tournament and I wouldn't have even had a chance to save my parents. That's what I think might have been their plan.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:32 pm

I sigh and reply, I suppose that makes sense, Toph. But that also means that we will need to keep an even lower profile, if that is even possible.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:03 pm

I looked at the floor hoping that Katara wouldn't notice me hiding the secret about the avatar state. "Well i have to go wash up." I tried to get my stuff and get out before they questioned me.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:10 pm

I faced Aang and said Hold it. I pointed at him and said What are you hiding from us? I can sense you're not telling us everything.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:42 pm

I turnd around slowly to face them. So close. "Well before i became unconscious i triggered the avatar state, but it was different." I crossed my arms as i continued the story. "I wasn't losing control of my thoughts or body. I did everything i wanted to do and i rescued your parents." I thought about Avatar Roku and what he told me. "I also saw Avatar Roku. He told that as time passes i become able to control the avatar state more."
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:48 pm

smiled and said Thanks for telling us that. That's actually pretty cool. I felt good for Aang that he was learning to master the Avatar state.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:06 am

I smiled and walked away. Oh man i hope nobody is going to expect me to use the avatar state everytime we fight a strong enemy. I went to the bathroom and began to wash up. "This is very relaxing. It helps me think about everything that's been happening." I was afraid that i would lose control of it when no one was expecting me too. Sometimes i really hate being the most powerful being on earth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:23 pm