Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

5 posters

Bei Fong Manor

Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Bei Fong Manor - Page 6 Empty Re: Bei Fong Manor

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:39 pm

I nod saying That's good, should we inform Zuko when we se him that he's missing a prisoner? I wondered how Katara would feel about this.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:13 pm

I close my eyes for a moment and imagine Zuko's reaction to the news. I think that we should wait a little while before we alert him. A day, at least. We do not know what happened to her, and I think that we should have some clue what is going on before letting him know.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:24 pm

I nodded and said Alright, that makes sense. I don't think it will happen but I'm hoping that we find out that this was all just one big misunderstanding. Azula was actually pretty cool when she was on our side. Don't you think?I waited for Katara's answer.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:38 pm

I smile and let out a short-lived laugh. Yeah, I guess she was, for a few days at least, The smile completely leaved my face, and I think of the brutal attack. I just wish that I had trusted my gut and not accepted her. When I was talking to her the other day, she sounded like she really wanted to be a friend, but I will not protect somebody who is so wishy-washy with where her loyalties stand. I take a breath and think of where she could be now.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:48 pm

I nod and say I agree with you on that one, Katara. People do not just go around trying to kill their friends no matter what the reason. It's just not right. If she gets her mother back with Aang's help fine, but I'm staying out of it from now on. I'm not about to get zapped again. That's the second time she's done that to me. Granted I jumped in front of it to protect aang this time but still. I was just done with Azula. If she showed her face around here again she would have to deal with me earthbending her out of existense.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:54 pm

I nod my head in agreement. I don't understand why Aang still trusts her. She could have come to us and said, "Hey guys. My mom is going to die if I don't get some help. Would you mind helping me out?" She didn't have to attack us both. I take the water back from healing Toph and put it into my canteen for next time. She had better not show her face around here again. I won't bother her as long as she doesn't hurt anyone I care about.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:07 pm

I then put my hands up to my face saying How could I have been so stupid? She has passed my truth test before so why did I believe her this time? I thought there was something different about her. She had changed but I shouldn't have trusted her. If it wasn't for me she wouldn't have been able to do that to us. I couldn't believe how utterly senseless I was.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:12 pm

I think for a moment. I just do not understand why she would let us on like that. It doesn't fit. You are never wrong about these kind of things.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:20 pm

I say more to myself than anything Oh, yeah, let's trust the insane psycho girl who's tried to kill us before. I know she might try to kill us again but after all this whole year of being the most evil person in the world next to Ozai I really think she can change just like that. Urgh what was I thinking?! I just couldn't explain how I could've been so wrong.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:46 pm

I sigh again and look down. It is not your fault, Toph. I thought that we could trust her. After I talked to her, I gave the final word. I suppose that I just thought... I stop and look into Toph's eyes, desperate for an answer to why Azula would turn on us. I guess I just thought that she would be like her brother. Turn to our side and stay loyal. I put my head in my hands, wondering how we could misread Azula so easily.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:53 pm

I look at Katara and say No, it's not your fault, I'm the one who in the Crystal Catacombs said that Aang should give Azula's bending back. If I had kept quiet she wouldn't have been able to zap any of us in the tournament area. She probably knew that Aang and I would be tired out after our match so she chose then when our team would be at its weakest point. I still felt bad for trusting Azula.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:00 pm

I look at her and smile weakly, partly because I was upset, and partly because I was so exhausted. We can both take the blame, I suppose. But when, or if, Aang gets back, I shudder at the thought of Aang not returning. He will have to take most of responsibility for this. After she attacked me and you took the lightning to save him, he still trusted her. I just don't understand him. I suppose I never will.

Last edited by Katara on Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:06 pm

I nod and say Umm, I guess so but she didn't hit me with a fireball, Katara. She hit me with lightning just like she did to you. I could still feel a small bit of pain where she had zapped me.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:14 pm

I laugh for a second and look down to the scar on my arm where the lightning had reached across my body. Sorry. I don't remember much before I woke up. But I guess you are right. I would probably be dead if it had been a fireball. I try to stand up, but I fall down in the process. I try to stand again, but I have no energy to fall once more.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:25 pm

I try to stand up as well but then a searing pain shoots through my body and I scream falling face down on the ground. The searing pain continues to pulse through my body as I tremble with pain.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:36 pm

I get up immediately, ignoring the horrible pain searing through my body. I run over to Toph and try to help her up onto her bed. My body screams in agony, but I continue to ignore it. I realize that my canteen doesn't have enough water to heal her fast enough. I close my eyes and look outside and see a fountain. I summon the water into her bedroom, and I begin to heal her as efficiently and quickly as possible. It's okay, Toph. The pain will be gone soon I say in a trying-to-be-calm voice.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:56 pm

I clench the sheets of my bed as tight as I could due to the pain. Then slowly but surely the pain starts receding but as soon as the pain passes I pass out completely exhausted. My mind started to fade into blackness as the water continued to heal me.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:11 pm

When I see her stop screaming, I try to heal her even faster but still efficiently, which is very difficult. I couldn't tell if she was getting better or worse. What if she doesn't heal fast enough? What if it all is my fault? What if I can't help her? What if it's too late? All of the questions float around in my thoughts, and the pain in my arm ad chest continue to heat up and get worse. Ignore it, Katara. You need to focus. I try to obey my conscience and keep my mind set on getting Toph healthy again. I try to focus on her breathing to keep me hopeful. She will be alright. She is strong. Toph, it is alright. Everything is going to be fine. I whisper, trying to convince myself more than Toph.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:15 pm

I lie there, merely resting now. The pain has completely gone away now and I am just recooperating and regaining my strength. I felt warm like the life was returning to me again. I make a weak smile and continue on resting on my bed.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:24 pm

I sigh in relief as I see her smile. I sit down, finishing healing her. I was still in pain, but I sent it to the back of my mind. I had more important things to deal with. I could complain later. I send the water back to the fountain. Hopefully, Toph would be alright. There was only so much that water-healing could do.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:00 pm

I see the house as i continue to glide. Please let them be ok. i am relieved that i can finally rest, but worried for them at the same time. "Hey! Are you ok?!"
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:21 am

I start to stir at the sound of Aang's voice and say quietly Aang, is that you? I waited for him to respond.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:42 pm

I fly in through the window and say "Yeah. How are you two doing?" I look at both of them hoping they're getting better.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:43 pm

I smile weakly saying A little better. Though I'm still feeling a bit weak. Did you ditch Azula? I hoped he did.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 pm

I looked down and and said "Yeah, but i think you should know why i helped her after she attacked us." I didn't want them o think that i trusted her after she betrayed us.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:10 pm