Avatar: The Last Airbender Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Avatar rpg site with all your favorite charries from the series and even original characters too.

5 posters

Bei Fong Manor

Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Bei Fong Manor - Page 8 Empty Re: Bei Fong Manor

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Zuko smiled and leaned in whispering Yeah that was pretty cool doing the dragon dance with them. Anyways, where's Katara?

I walked in the house and closed the door on Sokka jokingly and said taunting How's that for a bad joke? I then opened the door after like 10 seconds and then waited for Sokka's reply.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Sokka Smiled and said Still pretty bad. He laughed as he walked inside.

I look at Zuko. She's sleeping, but i think the story will have a big impact on you. I looked at Toph. Should we tell him now or should we wait a little while.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Sukey looked towards Aang and said Tell him now. He has a right to know.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:39 pm

I look at Zuko and begin to tell him about everything. Well you Azula escaped and came after Toph, Katara and Suki. Toph was able to get a message out to me and i got there in time to beat Azula and take her bending. So she turned good and asked for her bending back. I didn't want to do it, but Toph convinced me. So for a few days everything was great and we got here and i sent Appa to go get you and Sokka. Then, me and Toph entered Earth Rumble 6 where i lost. Azula came back and attacked us saying that she had to do it to save your mother. So Katara and Toph got hurt and i used the Avatar state to hear them. I went with Azula to get your mother back and after i beat the guy that had her i came back. I take a deep breath and ask Toph to ad anything i might have forgotten.

Sokka stands with his mouth wide open. You trusted who and made friends with who?!?!?!
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:45 pm

Zuko was outraged no need to say. He said to Aang I know you saved my mother in the process but come onj. Why would you even think about trusting azula. I'm going to send fire nation guards after her as soon as I get back. Thank you for saving my mother, Aang, but you should have brought Azula back so I could teach her a lesson myself about hurting my friends. I knew I made the right choice when I put her in that psychiatric hospital. She's a complete loon. She's probably terrorizing somebody right now and you just let her go. How could you?

I look towards Zuko and say Sheesh, Zuko, calm down. There's no need to throw a tantrum. We'll make sure she doesn't cause any more harm won't we, Aang? I wondered where Azula could be now.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:02 am

I looked down in shame. I know it was a mistake, but at least she can't use her bending anymore. I took it away and didn't give it back. As for her location. She should still be on Ember Island with your mother.

As i said this Sooka looked over at me and became just as angry. He pushes me up against a wall. You know i understand that your the avatar, but you really should have known better! If you hadn't been so stupid nobody would have gotten hurt! As he calm down he lets me go. I'm sorry Aang. He looks over at Toph with disapointment. Toph if you think about it this it's your fault too. You're suppose to be the one who can tell whether or not people are lying.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:09 am

Zuko nodded and said Alright I'll send fire nation guards to Ember Island when I get back. Thanks for telling me, Aang.

I then walked over to Sokka using my earthbending to bring some earth from outside and I make an earth hand out of it and grab his shirt with it. I angrily said to him Listen Sokka, I don't know why you're angry with me but you need to chill out. When I tried to see if she was lying or not I came up with the fact that she was telling the truth that she had changed and for a while things were great but she must have changed her mind okay? Now if you'll excuse me I'd like you not to talk to me that way in my house. I then tossed him carefully aside so that I wouldn't hurt him but he would get my point. I then looked down and said I'm sorry, Sokka. I got zapped by her too. I know I shouldn't be taking it out on you but I'm just not in the mood for people to be yelling at me right now. Suddenly a tear came down from my eyes and I wiped it away trying to be strong.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:57 am

Sokka walked up to her. It's not your fault it's mine. I let my temper get the best of me and i take it out on the people i think should be blamed. A tear comes from Sokka's eye. When you guys told the story i imediately thought about Katara. I already lost my mother i was scared for her. I'm sorry.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:01 am

I looked at Sokka and said I know that you're worried about your sister but I assure you that she's just fine because Aang healed her okay? I hoped Sokka would cheer up.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Sokka looks over at me. Thanks Aang. Sometimes i forget that you wouldn't let anything hurt Katara or anyone else. It's just how you are. Sokka lowers his head ashamed of the way he acted.

I my hand on his shoulder. You don't have to be ashamed. You're Katara's older brother and a warrior. You worry about your friends and family. I look at the door to Toph's room. Maybe we should check on her.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:33 pm

Zuko looked at Aang and said Yeah, I think that sounds like a good idea. Let's go see if she's feeling better.

I then walk up the stairs towards my room so that we could see if she is feeling better and Zuko follows me.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:38 pm

I wake up and feel a million times better. I open my eyes and swing my legs over and try to stand up, worried about falling again. I had no trouble this time. I felt so happy. I could hear someone coming up the stairs. I wait to see who it is.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:44 pm

I knock on the door and say Katara there's someone who want to see. Can we come in? I signal Sokka to stand infront of the door and Zuko to stand behind him. I whisper Be very quiet.

Sokka whispers back Got it. He stands in front of the door waiting for Katara to open up.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:50 pm

I get a little both excited and nervous as I walk up the door. Aang, who is it? I turn the know and begin to open the door.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:01 pm

I try to hold down my urge to laugh and laugh silently.

As the door opens Sokka tries to scare her. Surprise!! He tries to hug her as the door open
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:06 pm

I scream in surprise and happiness and let him give me a bear hug. Sokka! What the- why... I trail off and tears appear in my eyes. I continue laughing and try to dry them while still hugging him.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:12 pm

Zuko then walks into the room as well and says Hey Katara, how are you doing? Heard you had a little run in with me sister.

I walked into my room and sat down on my bed waiting for the reunion to be over with
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:15 pm

I hear Zuko's voice and run up to him as well, giving him a huge hug. That's not important anymore. I am too excited to worry about Azula at the moment. By this time, my tears are completely dried up. Sokka and Zuko in the same day? Am I dreaming? I smile up at him and start laughing again. When did you guys get here?
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:17 pm

Zuko hugged Katara back looking at Aang and mouthing the words Sorry He then said Well, we came here right away when Appa and Momo came to us. I wasn't doing anything extremely important so I thought I'd drop by for old time's sake.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:22 pm

I end my hug with Zuko and go sit on the bed next to Toph, noticing that she was by herself. So everything is nice and boring in the Fire Nation, Zuko? I look at my brother and wink, smirking. So how's Suki doing, Sokka? I say in a teasing voice and making a kissy-face.
    Toph Bei Fong
    Toph Bei Fong
    Admin

Post  Toph Bei Fong Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Zuko nodded at Katara and said Yep, but now I have a feeling things might get a bit more interesting. I just wish that Aang had given her bending back so that I could smash her in an Agni Kai
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 pm

My face gets more solemn as I try to think of Azula again, wondering where in the world she would be now. Part of me hoped that she was still wherever she had dragged Aang, and part of me hoped that she was somewhere in the Fire Nation so that Zuko could keep her hostage or something like that. I agree. That would be great watching that. I think back to our conversation before the Earth Rumble 6 and I shiver slightly, thinking that I could trust her.
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Sokka turns away embarrassed then turns back with a concerned look. Hey where's Suki? She's suppose to be with you guys isn't she? He looks at me. You said that she was here in your note Aang.

I look around and shrug my shoulders. She was with us when i sent the note, but i haven't seen her in a few days. I look at Katara and Toph. Do either of you know where she went? I look at Zuko If you want we can go get Azula and you can get what you want Zuko.
    Katara
    Katara

Post  Katara Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:42 pm

I look at Sokka and shrug my shoulders. After she left, I assumed that she went to go find you. I don't know where she is now. I then hear what Aang said, and my eyes get wide. Umm Aang, where exactly is Azula right now?
    Aang
    Aang
    Admin

Post  Aang Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:31 pm

I look up and think. She should still be somewhere around Ember Island with her and Zuko's mother. I look at Zuko and hope he doesn't get angry that i left them alone.

Sokka covers his eyes and shakes his head. You mean i came to see her and she isn't even here. He cries a little. Aww man!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:07 pm